hey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

cynbitch

Reaction score
hey people. I'm cynbitch and i'm a friend of hailey. I'm from kapuskasing, ontario, canada. I'm in cite des jeunes high school for my last year. I'm gonna go to college boreal in sudbury, ontario, canada for haidresser and esthetician. I love wwe, chilling with my friends, laying with my dog sassy, love getting a tan in the summer, don't like winter, love the computer, reading gossip girl books.... :yak:

Reaction score
I love your avatar. You're unbelievable.

Welcome, Hailey... cynbitch.

cynbitch

Reaction score
well it is john who is talking but he does not have proof and i did show proof and he stop talking to me because hes probably scared of girls

-Constantine

Reaction score
Again. Bickering in another intro thread. Anyhow, Welcome to the forum and thank you for typing normally and not in big bold pink. Enjoy the forum.

nation

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Ignore the idiots who troll you.

Reaction score
Before making accusations like this please provide evidence and proof.

The story they tell seems strange. They're in school, both girls, and signup at a wrestling forum just to look at the divas? Lesbo much?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
The story they tell seems strange. They're in school, both girls, and signup at a wrestling forum just to look at the divas? Lesbo much?

Oh well since you put it that way I believe you. Off with their heads.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

They didn't say they were here to look at divas. They (or one did, don't remember who) said they thought the divas section was talk about the woman wrestlers. The one chick got made cause all there was were tits and ass in the section. She was about to leave. So it wasn't for diva pics, it was diva discussion.