Hey WWE, Boston Sent You A Message

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Triple H and Vladimir Kozlov's match was absolutely shat on. The crowd chanted for Hardy, TNA and called it boring. Message: Triple H is stale, and Kozlov is not over.

Hopefully, something will come of this. A Triple H heel turn. Kozlov being beaten. Something. It's clear what the fans think. I just hope the WWE will listen.

Thoughts?

Airfixx

Just a further reflection of HHH's lackluster title reign which, since moving to SD, with the exception of his saga with Hardy, had nothing approaching an actual fued... There's been no 'fuel' to the proverbial 'fire' thus leaving fans cold for his matches.

Plus they majorly fucked up by, at the 11th hour, depriving the fans of their babyface in a ME for the second time in 2 months (i.e. Hardy + Punk @ Unforgiven).

CenaMark54

They should have been booing the Taker/Show match. Every other match was like a 5 star gem compared to that piece of crap.

Also, you are acting like that match accomplished nothing. That match just happened to have one of the greatest swerves in the history of pro wrestling. They took the belt off HHH, made Kozlov an after thought, put the belt on the greatest heel of this generation, and set up a huge fued between that greatest heel and the most over face in the company.

Also, i'm not sure what the point of putting the belt on Hardy would be right now, when he has gotten so over chasing the belt. Let him chase it some more. He will eventually win it.

MikeRaw

The crowd was chanting "boring" before the match even started really.
Now, it wasn't a good match by any stretch, but I thought it was decent, and didn't deserve to be booed.
However, yes, Kozlov isn't as over as wwe would like, but it's clear he was just a temporary thing, to have a feud while Edge was gone.

He will probably stay in the title picture, and continue to get more over, and we will probably see him in more main events, but at least now with Edge, Hardy, HHH, and soon Umaga returning, he won't be the main contender.

Airfixx

That match just happened to have one of the greatest swerves in the history of pro wrestling.

You really think it was THAT good?

As soon as I heard of the injury to Jeff I exclaimed "Edge did it" (attacking Jeff, that is) and spent the rest of the PPV waiting them to show their hand as to how Edge was gonna get written into the match.

Good for Jeff though... It does nothing to damage his momentum and I expect him to be Edge's first proper fued if/when it is revealed that Edge was behind the attack in the hotel.

Wrestling Station

I thought I saw Mike Knox in Edge's suit :p

anyway, HHH reign was so stale as everyone have mentioned in several threads now. It was the best choice to save SD! by taking the belt away from HHH.

HHH face run is just boring, his best thing about it is just for the DX. Other than that, nothing there in "face" character to improve SD! So they should start thinking of a heel turn for HHH soon.

As for Edge, I think his return would be interesting to open wider range of choices of whom he should feud with next. As it looks like Jeff and Edge get to feud with each other, im guessing that it will be a fatal four way at Armageddon.

Soulpower

The crowd was chanting "boring" before the match even started really.

This. I think it was just that the fans REALLY wanted to see Jeff win the title, and not only did they NOT get that, Hardy wasn't even in the match (Save for a short cameo). That's the more likely reason why they were pissed.

As Cenamark said, HHH vs Kozlov wasn't even that bad when compared to Taker vs Show.

kingovkings

Reaction score
The match really wasn't that bad IMO. Granted not great by any means. But it wasn't bad enough for the boo's it got. Taker and show's match was ridiculously shite. And Taker's knees are shot to bits he was struggling to move at points and was the worst match on the card. I agree i think the heat HHH/Kozlov match got was probably in some part due to the fact that the fans were pissed Jeff was pulled from the match(apart from 30 secs of chair swinging). Soon as i heard about the so called attack i was pretty pissed knew Jeff wouldn't be involved. Glad Edge is back and took the title coz it was killing Trips, such a shitty non productive reign. Like others i think its Time for Trips to turn sadistic sledge hammer wielding heel. Ive enjoyed his face run but its a bit stale now and he needs freshening up sum.

Montana

Looks like the 5% that wanted to see the match at Cyber Sunday were wrong, and the other 95% were right.

The reason the match was BS from the start, cause Kozlov is supposed to be dominating right? And he was getting punked out the first 5 minutes with headlocks and armbars. Kozlov has a good fundamental background, but there was no chemistry with him and HHH. HHH wrestled him like everyone else. At no time did anyone think Kozlov would win the belt. And realistically they should slow down his push.

RaBBiT MKV

Reaction score
I thought the Triple H/Kozlov match was just as bad as Big Show/Taker. The only reason that match ended up being good was because of Edge. I think this is going to start off a fued between Triple H and Hardy cuz Hardy layed him out with a chair.

CenaMark54

I thought the Triple H/Kozlov match was just as bad as Big Show/Taker. The only reason that match ended up being good was because of Edge. I think this is going to start off a fued between Triple H and Hardy cuz Hardy layed him out with a chair.

Triple H vs Kozlov was not a bad match. Everyone just thinks it was because Hardy was left off and the crowd was shitting all over it. Sure, it wasn't a main event quality wrestling match, but it wasn't supposed to be. Kozlov doesn't belong in a title feud yet. The whole point of the match was to put over Hardy and Edge and set up the fueds going into Mania. It was perfect booking.

In the matter of one match, they accomplished a lot;

1. Got the belt off Triple H.
2. Put the belt on a heel heading into Mania.
3. Kept Hardy in the title hunt.
4. Kept Kozlov in the Main Event so he can take a pin if theres a fatal fourway, thus protecting the real main eventers heading into the home stretch.

Big Show/Taker on the other hand...Was just a downright abomination. It proved neither Show or Taker have it anymore. It proved that Taker should lose his Mania streak and retire. The match was hard to watch.

-TJ-

The fans only chant boring and TNA because of Hardy not being in it. If you look beyond that, it really was a great old school match.

But putting the belt of Edge to start a war with Hardy is the best move I've seen. The two who were apart of the ladder match revolution will have a big feud going int WM and hey, maybe even they can headline it. O_O

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
Agreed. The Big Shoe is fat, and Taker has no knees.

The message that Boston sent to WWE is this. We like Rand E. Orton. We love John Cena. We want them to feud non-stop for the next 10 years.

That will single-handedly save wrestling.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well, I believe the initial match was booked that slow/boring on purpose. They knew the only reason that PPV had any steam was because of Hardy. So they took Hardy out and made the match shit which made the ending that much more exciting.

CenaMark54

Agreed. The Big Shoe is fat, and Taker has no knees.

The message that Boston sent to WWE is this. We like Rand E. Orton. We love John Cena. We want them to feud non-stop for the next 10 years.

That will single-handedly save wrestling.

That would be great.