• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kenzie

Jobber
Reaction score
Hi, I am McKenzie or just Kenzie like my username sez. I am a 4'10" foul mouthed 13 year old 8th grader who likes Wrestling. My favorite wrestlers are Becky Lynch and Dean Ambrose. Other things I like are boys, hanging out with my friends, watching Ravens football, and music.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
welcome lass, enjoy the site

Reactions: Kenzie

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Welcome to the site, here we have places to discuss wrestling, from WWE to TNA, to ROH, NJPW and more. To your left a place where people play eachother in the WWE 2k games and sometimes complain over a getting beat on a signature and someone spamming a running neckbreaker. To your right is a place is an e-fed called IWT, a place where people pretend to be wrestlers and cut promos but generally try to talk crap about the other character, and under the surface is a thread where Pokemon fans are freaking out about Pokemon Sun and Moon.

Enjoy your stay. :bayley:

Kenzie

Jobber
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, here we have places to discuss wrestling, from WWE to TNA, to ROH, NJPW and more. To your left a place where people play eachother in the WWE 2k games and sometimes complain over a getting beat on a signature and someone spamming a running neckbreaker. To your right is a place is an e-fed called IWT, a place where people pretend to be wrestlers and cut promos but generally try to talk crap about the other character, and under the surface is a thread where Pokemon fans are freaking out about Pokemon Sun and Moon.

Enjoy your stay. :bayley:
Sounds like lots of fun stuff here. I pretty much just watch WWE wrestling and I see that is a huge part of what is here.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Sounds like lots of fun stuff here. I pretty much just watch WWE wrestling and I see that is a huge part of what is here.

It's in the name. So if it wasn't, that would be false advertising. But you never know, maybe you could be exposed to one of the many different flavours of wrestling you have yet to enjoy.

Kenzie

Jobber
Reaction score
It's in the name. So if it wasn't, that would be false advertising. But you never know, maybe you could be exposed to one of the many different flavours of wrestling you have yet to enjoy.
New things are always good.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Welcome to the Hotel WWEF. Such a lovely place, such a lovely place.

Enjoy your stay.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Hi, I am McKenzie or just Kenzie like my username sez. I am a 4'10" foul mouthed 13 year old 8th grader who likes Wrestling. My favorite wrestlers are Becky Lynch and Dean Ambrose. Other things I like are boys, hanging out with my friends, watching Ravens football, and music.
Welcome to the fam @Kenzie........Can't wait to hear that foul mouth @Kenzie