• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hey hi hellooo

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
SvVOTT5.jpeg

This should hold you over in the meantime
I honestly liked this design. You should do some with Smarks written there legitimately. If you want to of course.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
:lol

Certainly not. I just preferred doing unique designs for each forum. I've honestly always been bugged by how many of the favorite wrestler icons were on both sites. That will also no longer be a problem.

Some of my old ass avatars are on both. I always changed up my style mostly cuz if it was a long time in between I forgot what I did to make the old ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jam

Hell yeah! Shotzi fan club incoming. We meet on Saturdays through Zoom if ever. Lol just kidding. But thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Good to see some familiar faces and pleasure to meet all you new people as well.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Well hello there. I'm another one coming over from WC. First of all, this place needs more Shotzi love. Shotzi avatars and Shotzi signatures. Make it happen, mods!

Anyway, been looking around the forum and things seem cool over here. With WC closing down, I figured I'd give this place a shot. You'll find me mostly in the e-fed, BTB, sports, Impact Wrestling, anime, and video games section of the forum.

When it comes to sports, I'm a big basketball fan, a Lakers fan to be specific. For baseball, I'm a Yankees fan. For football, eh, still trying to find a team, so convince me in the comments. Think I'll leave the rest of the details as a mystery.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance to whoever reads this. Looking forward to meeting you all!
Well it looks like we're Jam packed, if I shall say so myself! :) Welcome, good to see you travel over here.

Reactions: Jam