Hey Guys,

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ChainGang Saluter

Reaction score
Hey, my names Declan, but I am known around the internet as the ChainGang Saluter. No, I am not your typical fruity pebble Cena mark! I was a former WWE Universe poster for a year and a half, but I left six months before it closed down due to trolls and other annoying things. I've been watching WWE for over 11 years now, and in my opinion the product may have it flaws, but it's still solid programing, especially for the audience in which the current WWE is aiming for. I also watch TNA a bit, although he has been going downhill ever since this Immortal angle. I also passionately watch Dragon Gate USA and ROH. So anyway, if you want to know me more, hit us up on the forum or whatever, and I'll give you the WRESTLING chat of your life.

Cheers!:)

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Welcome you like Cena and AJ. So in my books you are cool. Hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Welcome Declan to WrestlingSmarks!

Excellent introduction. Your preferences are actually pretty similar to the overall forum. Be sure to check out the indy section and get involved in some of the discussions there, it is a growing section and the more people there the better. Have a look around and I look forward to seeing your posts around the forum.

By the way how did you find out about the forum?

Have fun posting on the forum and if you have any questions then please don't hesistate to contact me.

Troy

ChainGang Saluter

Reaction score
Chase - Cheers man, it's great to see a mature Cena fan within this forum. Can't wait to have a chat

Troy - I found this forum because I was missing posting my thoughts about this subjective sport known as wrestling. So I thought, why not try another forum. While looking at google, none really interested me, until I saw the potential with wrestlingsmarks. It just felt like I was finally with the right people. And seeing this forum is continuely growing, I wanted to be a part of a forum in which made me feel like I contributed. :)

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It is awesome that you found this forum through google, it is good to know that we rank high enough. Great that you like the look of the forum and it is definitely a growing forum, we get bigger each month. I hope that you stick around and enjoy your time here.