Hey guys!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Hey rey is going to be a HOF so STFU , love xoxoxoxox

pedobear93

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
HHHBestHeelEver said:
first... right... because everybody in WWE can wrestle ... look at khali or hornswaggle for example....
sadly in this bussiness, silence is not golden, you have to be able to cut promos and be charismatic if you wanna be over
talking about cena doesn´t hurt me one bit, if that´s what you tried to do... i dont like cena either, but i refuse to put kofi in the same rank as the high flyers like the hardyz for example, or even rey misterio

I dont say he is on the same rank as rey misterio
he is unique as he has his own style which make him awesome :maybe:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If you want me to be honest I think Kofi has more talent then Jeff and them. Kofi is talented no doubt, the promo cutting, it can work he just needs to be more aggressive. If you look at his feud with Orton he was aggressive and it worked well, him putting Orton through tables, messing up his car, etc. It was all great, it's just that he is being misused again. Jeff and Matt are good, but I see more talent in Kofi, and better since I doubt he'll make the same mistakes they made.

pedobear93

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Farooq said:
If you want me to be honest I think Kofi has more talent then Jeff and them. Kofi is talented no doubt, the promo cutting, it can work he just needs to be more aggressive. If you look at his feud with Orton he was aggressive and it worked well, him putting Orton through tables, messing up his car, etc. It was all great, it's just that he is being misused again. Jeff and Matt are good, but I see more talent in Kofi, and better since I doubt he'll make the same mistakes they made.

yeah i think they made him lose the title so he can beat CM Punk in Royal Rumble and then face the rock at wrestlemania main event
It would be awesome if they did that, no? :smug:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Welcome man! As you can see, lots of wrestling lovers here who are willing to discuss their views.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I doubt it, they won't use him for that, nor is he ready to fight that kind of wrestler yet, he needs his mic skills better and he needs to be used better before anything.

pedobear93

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Farooq said:
I doubt it, they won't use him for that, nor is he ready to fight that kind of wrestler yet, he needs his mic skills better and he needs to be used better before anything.

yeah but maybe in a few years he can be the superstar of the year
hell yeah!
:yes:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Who are your friends? :willis:

Welcome to this site and don't lie. We know you like Kofi cause he's black.