Hey Everyone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
All of you that are on PWMania know me. My name is Allen known as BRV/ Allen Jr 42. I have watched wrestling from 98 to 05, but stopped watching once the Cena/Batista era really started to get on my nerves which was right around Wrestlemania 22. I got back into in 2009 by my friend and I have continued to watch since. My favorite wrestle is Kane because he is so epic and always willing to do anything in terms of storyline and putting someone over. To see him win the title again was the icing on the cake for me as a fan. Now I am enjoying the ride. I have always been a huge fan of Orton, even though I am not crazy about his face change still I was always support him. Other guys I like are CM Punk he is awesome, John Morrison as he continues to grow on me, Matt Hardy even though his career is going down, and Miz//Edge for their epic. Also forgot Jericho who I like all the guys I mentioned except Orton/Kane because he grew up fifteen minutes away from me and the guy is one of the greatest all time. I loved Austin, Rock, Mick Foley, and old DX of course the Attitude was the best. I don't follow TNA, as I am pretty much against it. Anyway if you want to talk to me on MSN, I am crotafreestyle@aim.com so drop me a line. I look forward to giving you my knowledge and I will give you guys a Smackdown review hopefully every week although lately it's been on and off.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Hey welcome to WrestlingSmarks!

Great introduction, lets us know all about you. The last few years of wrestling certainly have been strange compared to the late nineties/early 00's but it is starting to get better with the next generation coming through.

Feel free to post your reviews, I can't wait to read them.

Have fun posting and if you have any questions/comments feel free to send me a pm.