• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hey Everyone

Says the guy who's doused him self in Devitt. smfh. :brock:

Anyways, great to see some new blood around. Hope you stay active and stick around.
Thanks for the welcome. Like I said I a new to watching the WWE so I am here to learn from the fans who know much more than I know. I am really enjoying this place so far.

Roadster

Absolutely love the guy.
This is kind of off topic. Have you see Okada vs. Devitt from Kizuna Road '13? Greatest wrestling match in the last 25 years.

I would recommend watching most of his Puro days. Really get's you hyped every time you see him face a jobber.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
This is kind of off topic. Have you see Okada vs. Devitt from Kizuna Road '13? Greatest wrestling match in the last 25 years.

I would recommend watching most of his Puro days. Really get's you hyped every time you see him face a jobber.

Yes, I've seen that one. Really enjoyed every bit of it and re-watched it on NJPW on AXS TV like two weeks ago.

I haven't seen all of Devitt's NJPW stuff obviously, but the things I've seen thus far have been more than enough to make me love the dude.