Hey everyone!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MsShield

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm not new here, but it has been a very long time. I was known as Mizfit on here, then I left and back after a long time with a new name. I've been watching wrestling fan since I was 3, I am now 23. My current favorite wrestlers include The Shield, Daniel Bryan, Big E Langston, John Cena, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, The Usos, Antonio Cesaro, AJ, Naomi, The Bellas, Kofi Kingston, Goldust and Sheamus. I also watch the indys from time to time. I enjoy promotions such as PWG,ROH,Chikara, PWS, FWE, Shimmer, Shine, Evolve and DGUSA, and looking for more indys to watch! Nice to meet you all. :)

Last edited:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome back :tough:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Hiya, welcome to the site enjoy your stay.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Hey welcome back then. I didn't realize you had been here before when I suggested you com e make one of these threads.

Man, you look so much like someone I used to know but haven't seen in forever! You're too young to be her though I think. So weird.