Hey Everyone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Long time no see, it's been like what, a year and a half or so? Nice to see some familiar faces still around these parts. It'll be great to get chatting with you all again.

Some of you may remember me but a lot of you probably may not, I'm now back though after a long exile, had quite a fair few issues in my personal life and work but everything's now alright.

When things started getting a little rough I ended up giving up on forums and what not, as I just went through that stage where I couldn't be bothered with anything at all.

Anyway, I'm back now and I'm here to stay this time, I promise :)!

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
I don't think I was a member when you were last active but welcome back nevertheless :)

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm only new, So you don't know me. But welcome back :)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm a newer member so you won't recognize me but welcome back, nice to you!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome back buddy! Hope you have been good?

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Cheers everyone, it'll be great to be back, Especially as I don't know anyone who watches WWE hah.

Welcome back buddy! Hope you have been good?

Yeah not too bad, been so so hence the very long hiatus, just had way too much crap going on and I went through a bit of a rough patch. Everything's all good now though and work has started to settle down too. How's things with yourself mate?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Cheers everyone, it'll be great to be back, Especially as I don't know anyone who watches WWE hah.

Yeah not too bad, been so so hence the very long hiatus, just had way too much crap going on and I went through a bit of a rough patch. Everything's all good now though and work has started to settle down too. How's things with yourself mate?
Yeah not bad works is work but everything else is all good so doing well. Be good to see you around again fella glad things have sorted out for you.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome back, glad to see you're doing good now.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome back man! This guy is old school people, and one of the most hilarious/friendly people you'll meet. He's like another @Cloud, but he supports a horrible club :pipebomb:.

How does it feel to see your club doing shit for once? Haha, tbh mate, it's great to be a football fan right now ;).

P.s, thanks for the shoutout :p

Reactions: Crayo

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
vRVr1.jpg

YOOOOOOO!