...Hey everybody.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
Stop whining about what I did to WTF. I don't regret it and would do it again because it was fun and despite what you tards have been lead to believe Monks whole plan was to take this forum down so people would follow him over to WTF, so I fucked it up for him. Now stop whining and holding lil grudges, its the internet and I don't plan on going anywhere.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Do you got any proof that was his plan???

and even so this place got built back fast so his plan probably would not have worked that great anyway.

But like I said thanks you did us a favor. By doing that we redid shit and now the site looks alot better anyway.

We got Version 4.0.2 of vBulletin now so its chill J. Hell to be honest I don't even give a fuck anymore. It was wrong yes. Hell I even said what Monk did was wrong. You still deserve your mod spot here cause well you seem to do a good job at it. But like really was this thread needed.

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
What happened to WTF? Place sucked anyway,the only person mad about it is Blaze.

J...

Reaction score
Bullshit, theres a bunch of people who been throwin bitch fits about it for the past month, pretty funny shit.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What happened to WTF? Place sucked anyway,the only person mad about it is Blaze.

Do you got any proof that was his plan???

and even so this place got built back fast so his plan probably would not have worked that great anyway.

But like I said thanks you did us a favor. By doing that we redid shit and now the site looks alot better anyway.

We got Version 4.0.2 of vBulletin now so its chill J. Hell to be honest I don't even give a fuck anymore. It was wrong yes. Hell I even said what Monk did was wrong. You still deserve your mod spot here cause well you seem to do a good job at it. But like really was this thread needed.
????

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
???

I sorta remember you saying that about IWF once over there??

Cock sucker much??

Quintastic One

Reaction score
WTF banned Monkeystyle the moment they heard about what he did to IWF because they didn't want any part of his plan. So your logic is flawed. You're an immature, careless, and overall moronic human being. You should be removed from your mod spot for your obvious mental handicap with the fact that you can't face reality and humility. Therefore you have a very dangerous mental illness that is only going to cause backlash on everybody here on IWF once you get a little more power. You're prone to power trips, psychotic acts of impulsive attacks on those who you perceive to have done wrong to you, even if they are completely innocent. It doesn't matter to you because the ends justify the means in your twisted little world. You're a danger to everyone on these forums and I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you, which even then would hopefully be off a building so that the world can be saved from another depraved and unstable individual who obviously cannot handle basic duties of integrity and responsibility.