Hey all!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Peyton Sawyer

Lmao good idea ;)

so yeah WELCOME ASHLEY MY B. DAVIS!!!! *squishes*

I'm out.

MsFantastico

*reads introduction post*
*reads responses*

Uhm yeah...pardon these two. They are like pedo's waiting in a truck labeled "free candy" waiting for kiddies to come along whenever someone new shows up lol. Name's Joann but everyone calls me Jo or MsFantastico, because let's face it, I'm fantastic! ;) and since I am probably the only one here that doesn't watch any of these shows aside from Glee, I'll just say welcome to the boards.

Oh, and I bite too ;)

dan k

*reads responses*

and since I am probably the only one here that doesn't watch any of these shows aside from Glee, I'll just say welcome to the boards.

Firstly that made me laugh.:D

Secondly welcome to the boards Ashley

Brooke Davis

*reads responses*

Uhm yeah...pardon these two. They are like pedo's waiting in a truck labeled "free candy" waiting for kiddies to come along whenever someone new shows up lol. Name's Joann but everyone calls me Jo or MsFantastico, because let's face it, I'm fantastic! ;) and since I am probably the only one here that doesn't watch any of these shows aside from Glee, I'll just say welcome to the boards.

Oh, and I bite too ;)

LMAO I know I left yesterday & I came back to these two bickering like an old married couple lol hey Jo! It's nice to meet you finally! Katie's told me a lot about you! :)

Welcome to the boards.:D

Thank you very much!!! :)

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
LMAO I know I left yesterday & I came back to these two bickering like an old married couple lol hey Jo! It's nice to meet you finally! Katie's told me a lot about you! :)
We are a married couple, didn't you know? People have even given us the 'ship name Bratie :lol:

Brooke Davis

they were complete Bangel :p

LMAO you two cracked me up. See for me OTH is one of the only shows where the rules don't translate like that. I happen to think all the couples are good. Like yes, I'm a Leyton shipper, but I have no issue with Brucas either. I think it's a good ship, and I understand shipping it. No OTH couple is annoying as Bangel whether I ship them or not. LMAO then again no couple is ever as bad as Bangel. lol ;)

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
LMAO you two cracked me up. See for me OTH is one of the only shows where the rules don't translate like that. I happen to think all the couples are good. Like yes, I'm a Leyton shipper, but I have no issue with Brucas either. I think it's a good ship, and I understand shipping it. No OTH couple is annoying as Bangel whether I ship them or not. LMAO then again no couple is ever as bad as Bangel. lol ;)
Well, duh... Brucas is awesome! ;)

Bangel is pretty bad lol

Can you believe people out there do 'ship them? Fuckin' weird, right?!

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
*gulp* she has? All good things I hope :p

Don't listen to this fool. They got divorced. It's me and her now. Our ship name is Jatie. Sounds way better than Bratie *barf* :D LOL
All lies! I've never signed a legal document a day in my life, let alone divorce papers. I smell a :ban:

Reactions: 1 person

MsFantastico

You can't ban me. I'm a lesbian lol plus, who will keep your Glee section super awesome? :p

Reactions: 1 person

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Jen Lindley

We share a lot of interests in ships. I love Felicity/Noel I don't see many fans of that ship glad to see you
It is nice to meet you Ashely :)