Hey all

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John1

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey there, I came across this site a few times and finally decided to join.

Name:John
Favourite Superstar & Why: Current, Punk, for getting me back into wrestling
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: Since I was around 10 years old, I was hardcore into WWE around the 2000-2002 time.
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE
How did you find the site? Via watchwrestling.net and the streaming sites
Will I be active here: I'll try to be semi-active at least.

I'm from the UK, try to go to as many WWE house shows as possible when they come over here. The first WWE event I went to was ironically the last PPV the WWE ever did in the UK. (Insurrextion 2003) I still dont know why they stopped doing Insurrextion but maybe it didn't bring in enough money. I've got tickets for the next RAW that is here in November as well so looking forward to that.

I've always been a fan but honestly I stopped watching around 2007-2011 time and only picked up the last 18 months or so. I'm glad I did because it's been awesome to get back into it and it seems like the product is improving considerably over the past few years.

Anyway I don't want to talk too much so yeah, hey.

John1

Jobber
Reaction score
Why because of my username? I couldn't think of a name to use haha, the first thing that came to my head was AJ is crazy so I used that.

Thanks for the welcome. Btw do you guys run the watchwrestling site?

John1

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes.

Ah, if an admin could change my name to John that would be great.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Since you've just joined, I'll get it changed. But I think there's requirements for name changes, so any other requests will need to follow them.

Reactions: John1

John1

Jobber
Reaction score
Since you've just joined, I'll get it changed. But I think there's requirements for name changes, so any other requests will need to follow them.

Appreciate it man.
Welcome, have a nice time around.

Welcome to the site buddy. You looking forward to Summerslam? Also, where abouts in the UK are you from?

Thanks guys, and Crayo, I'm from Newcastle. Nice Van Persie sig there...unfortunately I support the "other" United, the shit one. :p

Edit > and yeah I'm looking forward to Summerslam, can't wait for it. Hoping for a Bryan win.

Reactions: Crayo

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
You seem pretty sweet. Hope you like it here.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
How did you change it when you aren't an admin?

Welcome to the site John!