Here a dick, there a dick, everywhere a dick dick!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
So, they performed the first successful penis transplant recently. I guess I somewhat have mixed feelings about it because.... yay, penis! But really? That was someone else's penis. Glad they can successfully do it, but it seems so odd on many levels -- for the donor's family who says, "Yeah go ahead and take his penis, too." (just for the absurdity of saying that); for the recipient who can be happy with a new penis but I would assume have to adjust to having some other dude's penis on his body; for the recipient's family just because; and for any future sex partners the recipient has. Seems kind of odd all around, but yeah.... yay and stuff.

Doctors have performed the world's first successful penis transplant.

The nine-hour operation by surgeons in Cape Town offers hope to high numbers of South African men who lose their penises due to complications with traditional circumcision.

Experts thought the unnamed 21-year-old patient - who had to have his penis amputated three years ago after circumcision - would take two years to regain all function.

However, it has taken just four months for this to occur - resulting in December's operation being declared a success.

The surgery was five years in the planning at Stellenbosch University and Tygerberg Hospital.

It was led by Professor Andre van der Merwe, who said: "We are very surprised by his rapid recovery.

"It's a massive breakthrough. We've proved that it can be done - we can give someone an organ that is just as good as the one that he had.

"There is a greater need in South Africa for this type of procedure than elsewhere in the world, as many young men lose their penises every year due to complications from traditional circumcision."

The surgery has been attempted once before - but this is the first example of a successful long-term result.

Experts estimate as many as 250 penis amputations take place every year across South Africa.

Full article here.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
That's one thing I wondered about.... how guys would generally feel about it. It would have to suck to not have a penis, but at the same time the thought of having someone else's penis attached seems like it'd be almost as traumatic, to me anyway. Not sure if I'd be able to do it if I were in their shoes.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hmm. I'd be fine with something like a heart or lung transplant, but the penis is just... different. It's the most sacred part of a man's body and it would just never feel right having someone else's tally-whacker attached to you. Plus, in spite of the fact that this surgery would be conducted by world-class professionals, I'd probably always have this suspicious feeling that it might fall off or something if I touched it too much, so I could never go through with this.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
A guy giving up his penis? :rock2:

:haha: Yeah, like when a guy dies and if he's an organ donor they harvest his organs, now the family can also decide if they want to donate his penis. :eww: That's what happened in this case anyway.

Hmm. I'd be fine with something like a heart or lung transplant, but the penis is just... different. It's the most sacred part of a man's body and it would just never feel right having someone else's tally-whacker attached to you. Plus, in spite of the fact that this surgery would be conducted by world-class professionals, I'd probably always have this suspicious feeling that it might fall off or something if I touched it too much, so I could never go through with this.

I know, right? Masturbation would have to be extremely odd after something like that.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
:haha: Yeah, like when a guy dies and if he's an organ donor they harvest his organs, now the family can also decide if they want to donate his penis. :eww: That's what happened in this case anyway.

:eww:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Ehhh.. So would you be considered homosexual if you masturbated after the transplant? After all you would be stroking another man's penis.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If I got my dick cut off in an accident you can bet your ass i'd settle for used.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Depends, will I get Will Smith's dick? If so then yeah

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
If I got my dick cut off in an accident you can bet your ass i'd settle for used.
Have to agree with this. In the end, it's better to have one than not. I would really rather not spend the rest of my life peeing sitting down.

The real question that comes to my mind, is how many guys are going to eventually get "upgrades"? :letroll:

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ehhh.. So would you be considered homosexual if you masturbated after the transplant? After all you would be stroking another man's penis.

If you want to be really, really technical, even masturbating with your own could be construed as a little gay considering you're still stroking a guy's penis regardless of whether it's the one you were born with or not.
:jericho:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Are these transplant-able dicks coming from dead organ donors or somewhere else? That question alone is baffling me.

And what if it's the wrong color? Would you turn it down or would you be all for it (if it was of a certain color *wink wink*)?

So many questions........

EDIT:
GrammarNazi said:
Yeah, like when a guy dies and if he's an organ donor they harvest his organs, now the family can also decide if they want to donate his penis. :eww: That's what happened in this case anyway.

Ohhhh, I see. Weird.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Alright, so..... remember this dude with the first penis transplant? Well, apparent'y he's been busy since then. :gusta: The latest update is that his girlfriend is pregnant, so woo-hoo for a definite fully-functional penis! :woohoo: (That is, of course, assuming the girlfriend didn't cheat and is actually pregnant with some other dude's child, but.... I'll be optimistic for a change.)

Follow-up article here.

Excerpt:
The recipient of the world's first penile transplant will soon be a father, the South African outlet News24 reported on Thursday. The 21-year-old man recently informed his surgeons from Stellenbosch University and Tygerberg Hospital in Cape Town that his girlfriend is pregnant.

The nine-hour operation took place in December of last year, but was not publicly announced until March, since his doctors wanted to see how the patient would recover. Just months after the surgery, the man, who has not been named, reported that he had regained all urinary and sexual functioning with his new penis. Now, his girlfriend's pregnancy confirms its reproductive functioning, Andre van der Merwe, head of Stellenbosch University's division of urology, said in a public lecture, News24 reported.

• Haha
Reactions: Trip in the Head