Henderson / Edgar Rematch Confirmed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Dana has a man crush on Frankie :bearer2:

Hope Benson Ko's Frankie this time that way there's no question who the real champion is.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I didn't think the Diaz bros had friends and were just straight fighters. Only friends they had were in the rat pack.

I only knew about Shields & Melendez (refer to the Strikeforce brawl), didn't know about Edgar being in with them too.

Makes you wonder why Nate moved down to the weight where Melendez & Edgar were champs, seems a bit dumb. But then the Diaz family never struck me as bright sparks anyway.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
The bookies have made Edgar favourite in the rematch.

I don't know why everyone outside of WS thought the fight was close......I was watching it with my best mate and he thought it was a flat out robbery :lol:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
None of the Australian bookies have odds up but as soon as they do I am throwing money on Henderson winning. I got good odds for him last time and after that fight I am even more confident in him winning.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah not sure why they've got Edgar as the favorite, kind of hope everybody goes in and puts a shit ton of money on him just to lose it all when he loses again.