Hemp Oil, a Cure, Phoenix Tears

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Amanda

I found these just now, shame they are partially censored though but there is still enough to enjoy. Got them from a website that doesn't allow "hardcore" nudity.

Rep please if you enjoy.

150508.jpg

150509.jpg

150510.jpg

150513.jpg

150512.jpg

150511.jpg

Miller

Reaction score
Very nice man, awesome post.

Starbuck

Reaction score
It's something that maybe some people will find sensitive to talk about and even though I've been informed and educated on this over a year ago, most people I've told and spoke to about this seem to just laugh it off. Can people be any more ignorant? There's nothing I would rather do than enlighten people, those who would like to know about it and are currently searching for a cure for cancer. And believe me, there is one... perhaps several; but others could vouch the authenticity of this one.

Now I haven't seen anybody use this method, nor have I had the opportunity to suggest it to anybody with cancer, but there's people in my area who have used it effectively and there's currently a lot of research into this cure that's all natural herb, made from the bud off of a cannabis plant. My friend's dad had lymphoma cancer back in the early 90s and was educated about this through a friend of a friend and was able to beat it.

It seems like more and more people are becoming aware of this, and the news is starting to pick up on it, but cancer societies WILL NOT accept it. Scientists first discovered it in the 70s, mind you, but the government loves to be hush-hush about it. Why? Because pharmaceutical companies, which are government funded, find it is more necessary to pocket money from the dying and make profit. Is this right? Of course not, who believes it should be and why does the government allow it? Because the more a person in need is buying crap ineffective chemical compounds to help something that they're suffering from, or the more radiation treatment they're going under, the more money the government makes out of it. $$$

I believe in helping those in need and giving people light in dark situations, but I will not donate any money to a non-profit organization because they spend more money on volunteers, advertisements and getting their company name out there rather than getting down to the real issue that they've been saying they would. See where I'm going here? Don't trust the big guy, don't trust anybody; just believe the facts because truth ultimately conquers all.

Rather than go into anymore detail, I'm just going to post the link here to a website that provides you with more information about this: Phoenix Tears. And hemp oil is not only good for overcoming most forms of cancer, but it can help you live a better life feeling young and more vibrant, it also takes care of a lot of other diseases such as diabetes, parkinsons and MS. I believe THC is the most useful chemical there is. Hell, I don't even know I call it a chemical, it's more of a vitamin. I've eaten the oil before, having a couple vials of it, so if there was anything harmful in me I'm sure it took care of the problem. I felt good for the months I was doing this.

http://phoenixtears.ca/