Help!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Dude alright...after reading all this man just you know tell her see what happens...I have had this happen and I told the girl....and well...it turned out good for me lol...(this is one of the girls who DID NOT cheat on me) so you know just be like "Yo girl whats crackin about we go back to my crib get some drinks and make sweet love"...lol ok don't say that but ....lol just tell her how you feel...

btman

Reaction score
She aint a working woman but my Best Friend fancies her, i found this out today, so when she stops dating her current Boyfriend he will ask her out. And if i do he will say stupid stuff like "i fancied her you didnt" and get pissed. He doesnt know i fancy her.

Well here is my situations:

1. She goes out with someone.
2. My bestfriend fancies her.
3. She flirts with me and i dont no what to do.
4. She flirts with alot of people.
5. I am almost sure she knows i fancy her and just prestends she doesnt.
6. She used to fancy me, i thikn and i used to fancy her.

Still open to more advice.

Well honestly... I don't think any of you have known her since like kindergarden or any shit... She's just a nice girl who and I'm assuming looks good. She won't be too hard to get over, but I'd just say beat your best friend to the punch and ask her out before he does. If he asks her out after you and she decides to go out with him still...

Well then the better man won.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Everyone is saying go for it and tell her how you feel but there’s one small detail that everyone seems to be overlooking and that is this girl is in a relationship already.

This chick may flirt with you and lead you on quite a bit, but she is already in a relationship with another dude. If a girl is taken she will reject your advances, if not at first then she will once you attempt to escalate the situation. You can approach her if you want to but again, she may reject you and if so then don't take it personally. And if you do approach her and she responds positively while she’s in a relationship then IMO she isn’t worth it anyway because she can’t stay loyal to her current boyfriend. If you’re rejected, don't worry about it, there are literally millions upon millions of girls in the world so run your game on them and you may have another chance with this chick later on when she becomes available.

At this point, I wouldn't recommend asking her out just yet since she's dating someone but that doesn't mean you can't flirt with her. When she flirts with you, flirt back. Small talk with her and joke around with her. Tease her. Flirt with her every chance you get.

As for your friend, he shouldn't get upset that you're talking to a girl because well, she isn't HIS girl! lol...there's no reason for your friend to get upset at you for moving in on a girl, however, her boyfriend may get upset and probably kick your ass or at least threaten you.

My advice, wait it out and make your move when she breaks up with her boyfriend because at this point the timing just isn’t right considering she’s content with her relationship status.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee