Help Viva La Luke With Homework

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Just abit of fun with some Homework that i can't be assed to look up on the internet or just questions i get that are just to hard, i'll post here and see if you can answer them.

Some questions from my first Science sheet of year 10.

1. Lithium is a reactive metal. Which gas would be produced if Lithium was added to Hydrochloric acid?

a) Hydrogen
b) Chlorine
c) oxygen
d) Carbon dioxide

2. Which Electromagnetic radiation is emitted from the nucleus of an atom

3. What do we call a substance which shows different colours in aide and bases?

4. Coordination of body systems is achieved by the interactio of the nervous and the ....... systems.

5. What name is given to the theory that seeks to explain why the continets are moving.

Switchy

Reaction score
Just abit of fun with some Homework that i can't be assed to look up on the internet or just questions i get that are just to hard, i'll post here and see if you can answer them.

Some questions from my first Science sheet of year 10.

1. Lithium is a reactive metal. Which gas would be produced if Lithium was added to Hydrochloric acid?

a) Hydrogen
b) Chlorine
c) oxygen
d) Carbon dioxide

2. Which Electromagnetic radiation is emitted from the nucleus of an atom

3. What do we call a substance which shows different colours in aide and bases?

4. Coordination of body systems is achieved by the interactio of the nervous and the ....... systems.

5. What name is given to the theory that seeks to explain why the continets are moving.

What's that in English? Damn science words...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^lol my thoughts exactly. who needs science anyway. its not like science has made a difference in our lives >_>

the dark knight

they're not hard to understand. these questions were a piece of cake back in the days, i remember the questions, just forgot the answers...and its hydrogen for the first question i believe.