Help plz.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
Lately I've had a real problem with torrents. They won't start downloading at all. I've got one with 50 seeds and only 30 leechers, yet it still won't start. I'm using utorrent's latest 2.0.2 if it means anything.

Thnx.

Kizza

Reaction score
Lately I've had a real problem with torrents. They won't start downloading at all. I've got one with 50 seeds and only 30 leechers, yet it still won't start. I'm using utorrent's latest 2.0.2 if it means anything.

Thnx.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
what torrents are you trying to DL?

Anyways, I suggest using http://www.bitlet.org/

download it online. Every time uTorrent gives me trouble, I use BitLet and it works fine and faster too.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
what torrents are you trying to DL?

Anyways, I suggest using http://www.bitlet.org/

download it online. Every time uTorrent gives me trouble, I use BitLet and it works fine and faster too.

Kizza

Reaction score
I've been trying to download various ones. Season one of Wilfred off isohunt, various wrestling ones of XWT, but none of them have worked for about a month. I'll try this bitlet thing though, cheers.

Edit: It's not working. It says it hasn't established a connection. The fuck? I've unblocked it with the annoying Windows Firewall, allowed it and everything.

Kizza

Reaction score
I've been trying to download various ones. Season one of Wilfred off isohunt, various wrestling ones of XWT, but none of them have worked for about a month. I'll try this bitlet thing though, cheers.

Edit: It's not working. It says it hasn't established a connection. The fuck? I've unblocked it with the annoying Windows Firewall, allowed it and everything.

Kizza

Reaction score
I'm not sure about either of those :(

Kizza

Reaction score
I'm not sure about either of those :(

Kizza

Reaction score
Well fuck me, it's not open.