Hello

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

glucklich

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to posting here, but I've been coming to forums for awhile now to get news, spoilers and to read what everyone is saying about wrestling. I created an account a few months ago with intent to introduce myself, but have never felt I had much to add to the discussions here. I figured it was time to stop lurking around the website though. I'm 22 and from Texas, I'm a senior Stephen F Austin State University if anyone has ever heard of it. I hope I can contribute at least enough to the discussions here to be worth reading, because nobody likes an asshole, especially one that just wasted your time. :fingersx:

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Lol nice last sentence. Welcome to the forums i've only been here about a week to. Don't let anyone tell you what your opinion is and make sure to always post what you think. Hope you have fun and just watch out, not everyone is really all that nice.

glucklich

Reaction score
Not quite, think more more East, like near the border to Louisiana. That museum is almost as far from me as San Antonio is. Tyler is about 2 hours north west of here, if that helps.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Welcome.
Many members have a tendency to give hard time to newbyes here. Don't get too scared, most of them are douchebags anyways.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Not sure if he's been back since he joined when the forum got all screwy, but if you are...

Welcome to the forums.

Reaction score
Welcome, glucklich , To ImpactWrestlingForum. You may want to take a look at the new announcement regarding the chance to win a DVD Just by posting!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
We do have a huge terrorist problem. They serve apart of the Axis Powers alongside trolls & grammar nazis. No that wasn't a pun regarding Axis, the member. He's cool.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Welcome, glucklich , To ImpactWrestlingForum. You may want to take a look at the new announcement regarding the chance to win a DVD Just by posting!

Yet another "MAKE ME MOD PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!" post from John.

Welcome to the forum, watch out for the terrorists, they almost made aallen leave. :smh

Or maybe ya know he was using that as a way to get the guy to post more, poster better (not sure how he posts btw) and stay active. Which is a good idea actually. There was nothing about that post that screamed (make me mod).

But Allen threatening to leave because he thought terrorist were here is really lulz worthy.