Hello!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello,my name is Bruiser,just want to share some stuff about myself.

I'm Irish,my favourite wrestler of all-time is Mick Foley and at the moment is Kevin Steen.I mainly watch WWE,bits of TNA and sometimes ROH.

My favourite Wrestling game of all time is WWE SvR 2008(I know many will disagree,I've never played the N64 games)although I mainly play games that aren't Fifa or WWE on the PC.

I'm a massive Football fan(or soccer if you want to call it that.)my favourite team is Spurs and have been since I was 2.

My favourite wrestling match is Kevin Steen VS El Generico A Fight Without Honour.

Anyway now that I've bored you with random facts about myself that you probaly don't care about,hello I'm glad to be here.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Welcome man, yeah SvR 2008 brings back some good memories (was the first WWE game I played).

Reactions: Bruiser

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Bruiser has joined the light side. Welcome brotha.

Reactions: Bruiser