Hello

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AdamMellor

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
My names Adam Mellor, I come from North West area of England in the UK. I'm an 18 year old Student studying IT at college, my main aspiration in life is to be a professional wrestler and not just a life long fan, at the moment I am training to get in to a local wrestling school.

I've been a fan of the WWE ever since I can remember, my older brothers used to watch it when I was growing up, so wrestling has been with me through my childhood.

I joined the site because I thought it would be nice to get to know other fans of wrestling and share story's and discussions ect..

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the fourms :eek:tunga: Any favorite wrestlers or favorite shows aside WWE? Also, hope you do good in school :yes:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Welcome to the site buddy. Good to know you aspire to be a wrestler, don't give up (insert Cena smiley here). I see you're a Punk fan, do you have any other favourite wrestlers?

AdamMellor

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Farooq said:
Welcome to the fourms :eek:tunga: Any favorite wrestlers or favorite shows aside WWE? Also, hope you do good in school :yes:

Pyro said:
Welcome to the site buddy. Good to know you aspire to be a wrestler, don't give up (insert Cena smiley here). I see you're a Punk fan, do you have any other favourite wrestlers?

I'm also a big fan of superstars like Dolph Ziggler, Antonio Cesaro, Damien Sandow....

and a life long Jericho fan obviously! :jeritroll:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Welcome! :woo1: