Hello.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I got a private message from some dude on Youtube who recommended this forum to me (I assume after reading something I wrote on the comments section of a wrestling video, of course.) So I decided to sign up. And here I am. :smile:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
I got a private message from some dude on Youtube who recommended this forum to me (I assume after reading something I wrote on the comments section of a wrestling video, of course.) So I decided to sign up. And here I am. :smile:

Hey Kevin, welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to sign up, I hope we don't disappoint you as a wrestling-fan forum. Got any particular superstars you like? :)

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ya Big Hoss Rambler sent those messages. Stay on the forums, and now we are starting an E-Fed(Fantasy Wrestling) so feel free to join it !

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Welcome to WWEForums. It's nice of you to sign up on here. Hope you can participate in future discussions. :)