Hello

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
Hey guys! I found this forum through a thread on forum promotion and thought the layout and design looked amazing.

I’m looking forward to seeing what other stuff this forum has to offer, so I will be off now to continue looking around.

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
Crayo said:
Glad you like the design and stuff, you a wrestling fan or not? :smile:.

I am a wrestling fan… thought my interest is slowly dwindling. Most of this thought is down to me not being able to watch Raw or Smackdown on a weekly basis anymore due to… well life getting in the way I suppose. But I watch wrestling every chance I get.

I do enjoy watching my female wrestling thought again due to life getting in the way I’m not getting the time I would like to keep up to date with the independent scene (got to quickly say thought the FCW roster is looking amazing as of late).

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Boogie-Woogie said:
I am a wrestling fan… thought my interest is slowly dwindling. Most of this thought is down to me not being able to watch Raw or Smackdown on a weekly basis anymore due to… well life getting in the way I suppose. But I watch wrestling every chance I get.

I do enjoy watching my female wrestling thought again due to life getting in the way I’m not getting the time I would like to keep up to date with the independent scene (got to quickly say thought the FCW roster is looking amazing as of late).

Any particular indie promotion or just the scene as a whole ? Do you want to keep up with just the US or do you have interest in other countries such as Japan or Mexico?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Also, if your incapable of watching wrestling live on the television due to no time, would your internet allow you to watch them on YouTube, or download the shows? We provide downloads of RAW and PPV's etc here :).

Good to know you're into the other branches of wrestling too, you're right, the FCW roster is currently at its peak in my opinion. Best I've seen it.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Hey man welcome to the site, slow-internet is a bitch right? Have the same issue.

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
seabs said:
Any particular indie promotion or just the scene as a whole ? Do you want to keep up with just the US or do you have interest in other countries such as Japan or Mexico?

ROH and SHIMMER are the only ones I am still watching. I will get round to watching Pro Wrestling: EVE on day... I keep meaning to but I always forget.

Crayo said:
Also, if your incapable of watching wrestling live on the television due to no time, would your internet allow you to watch them on YouTube, or download the shows? We provide downloads of RAW and PPV's etc here :).

I always record Raw and Smackdown on my virgin box, It can just take me a few days to get round to watching it... so I will give feedback on the shows it might just be late .

I will be downloading some PPV's thought that will save me a few quid. :smile:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Boogie-Woogie said:
ROH and SHIMMER are the only ones I am still watching. I will get round to watching Pro Wrestling: EVE on day... I keep meaning to but I always forget.

A fellow ROH fan nice :). I haven't seen much of Shimmer outside of a few matches including Sara Del Rey and Cheerleader Melissa. PWG has also been putting a really solid product over the past few months including a great ladder match between Steen and Generico at Steen Wolf. I'm not sure if you've seen it but if you haven't i'd advise you do.

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
Memories said:
Whats up MAYYYYNE

I joined before you... what are you doing welcoming me :stupids:

White Panda

Jobber
Reaction score
Welcome to my playground, if you need any help, talk to Crayo.