Hello :)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Hey, pardon me for genuinely wanting this place to be (more) pleasurable for you folks.
Quit gatekeeping. You aren't staff. Staff's job is to oversee the members of the site. So enough from you regarding new members starting now.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Signed up and quickly noticed @DammitC is up to the same victim bullshit again and I can’t be bothered dealing with it. I hope you boys have fun discussing wrestling and everything on here but I just don’t think it’s for me anymore. Wish the lads in the discord luck for me if they’re joining. Peace
Click on his name, let the profile card pop up, hover over ignore and click it. His posts will disappear.

Reactions: Cult03

Brad Boyd

Reaction score
Click on his name, let the profile card pop up, hover over ignore and click it. His posts will disappear.
Judging by his last comment I think he's done here already lol. Time will tell though.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Foreign Forum politics :fplam:

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Signed up and quickly noticed @DammitC is up to the same victim bullshit again and I can’t be bothered dealing with it. I hope you boys have fun discussing wrestling and everything on here but I just don’t think it’s for me anymore. Wish the lads in the discord luck for me if they’re joining. Peace
Literally nobody cares

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Cult hope you stick around man, just ignore one another and it's all good man.

Just stay bro.

Chip Chipperson

I'm over here now :)
Reaction score
She's progressing loads, thanks for asking mate, appreciate you asking.

How did u find out about the site ? We all got unbanned over WF, I saw why I was for calling someone a idiot ffs, on here the mods are helpful and listen , plus they interact with members and are pretty chill.

How was Xmas ? Just had a quiet one. Ain't had a drink in four months or any weed in over a month now, plus it's been snowing ,ice patches outside nearly broke my hand yesterday , think I've dislocated my ring ringer.

Happy to hear about your mum.

I think Brad Boyd knew about this site and said a few familiar faces were here and that it's much more relaxed so I immediately jumped at that. I'm a controversial fella at times but people who are mature enough to accept an opposing view are blessings.

Christmas was busy, I worked but got to spend a day with the Mrs. We went into a lockdown period but that's almost fixed up now. I'm happy to hear you're off the weed and drink, I'm approaching thirty years old and have never touched any of it and have saved so much money.

Just put him on ignore if he bothers you.

Yeah this. That's what I'll be doing if it gets to be too much.

Reactions: Carter

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Happy to hear about your mum.

I think Brad Boyd knew about this site and said a few familiar faces were here and that it's much more relaxed so I immediately jumped at that. I'm a controversial fella at times but people who are mature enough to accept an opposing view are blessings.

Christmas was busy, I worked but got to spend a day with the Mrs. We went into a lockdown period but that's almost fixed up now. I'm happy to hear you're off the weed and drink, I'm approaching thirty years old and have never touched any of it and have saved so much money.

Yeah this. That's what I'll be doing if it gets to be too much.

I get you're humor due to knowing you a bit, much more chill on here, chip D.C. Told me I was unbanned on WF, then I wen to on this morning , all good, went to log on before, said oops ran into problems , I shouldn't of been unbanned lol, wtf for calling someone a idiot when I read the message of liner, mods over there are on a huge power trip , glad mods on here are more chill.

I've saved over £400 already , think it was the right thing to do mate, was effecting my lungs loads . Nice to hear you had a nice Xmas man.

Thanks man , my mams good, thanks for the kind words mate.

Reactions: Chip Chipperson

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
@Chip Chipperson started smoking cigs again, £4 for 20cigs, I know a man who sells them cheap, my fingers twitch still lol. No good for my health, gonna buy a vapor pen off amazon, no good smoking at all, but nicotine in my joints when I was smoking is why man, hate smoking full stop now, makes me feel sick.

Brad Boyd

Reaction score
@Chip Chipperson started smoking cigs again, £4 for 20cigs, I know a man who sells them cheap, my fingers twitch still lol. No good for my health, gonna buy a vapor pen off amazon, no good smoking at all, but nicotine in my joints when I was smoking is why man, hate smoking full stop now, makes me feel sick.
Lol ive been a long time pot smoker for 10 plus years now. I took a month off in 2017 but I may have to slow down or quit cause I gotta prioritize college. Good on both you and @Chip Chipperson for staying sober. Habits/addictions like those can be hard to break.

Reactions: Carter

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Lol ive been a long time pot smoker for 10 plus years now. I took a month off in 2017 but I may have to slow down or quit cause I gotta prioritize college. Good on both you and @Chip Chipperson for staying sober. Habits/addictions like those can be hard to break.

Smoked since I was 13 mate, been freakin' shit for my mental health tbh, but I needed to stop, onlynthing is ive started smoking cigs again which is way worse Brad.

Reactions: Brad Boyd

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Guys, please keep WF stuff at WF. It’s been mentioned in a few threads the last few weeks by different members. This place isn’t WF, if you have issues over there, just go discuss them there. We keep this a fun environment, we don’t need beefs or anything crossing over.

Everyone gets a chance here. There are many members here who have never posted at WF, stopped going there a long time ago, or, barely go there anymore, so, they don’t really know the posters there. It’s not fair to paint a picture of new members to members who don’t know them, no need to get others to dislike them before they’ve barely gotten acquainted here. If they step out of line, the mods and admins will step in and take care of them. If we miss anything, tag us and we will deal with it as soon as possible.

Until then, let’s stop shitting on new members and discussing WF in general. No one cares about your bans over there, no one cares who you hate over there. Contribute to making this a welcoming forum instead of airing dirty laundry that has nothing to do with this place.

Carter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler