• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hello WWEForums

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Girls, I'm Lacky.

I thought I should re-introduce myself as the last time I was active on these forums was way back in 2014, and before that was mid-2013.

I used to be pretty active on these forums until I kinda lost a little love for wrestling, and I didn't keep up to date with it and generally didn't enjoy the product.

Over the last year I've watched the shows and read the dirt sheets religiously. And I'm enjoying what I see. (I still believe RAW should only be a 2 hour show however)

Any how I hope to speak to you all around the forums.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Whalecome back!

I have been on this forum for a year, and I am one of the people running the efed right now. Call me Beavs, or Canadian...or Ryan...or whatever you prefer.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

I thought I should re-introduce myself as the last time I was active on these forums was way back in 2014, and before that was mid-2013.

I used to be pretty active on these forums until I kinda lost a little love for wrestling, and I didn't keep up to date with it and generally didn't enjoy the product.

Over the last year I've watched the shows and read the dirt sheets religiously. And I'm enjoying what I see. (I still believe RAW should only be a 2 hour show however)

Welcome to the forums. I came here when TWF died (RIP TWF), but in case you didn't know....

21d2f2194e7eb6925dac5a428cc518d4398b850316887505b740e8bd0e8ffdd2.jpg

Yeah man, you get wrestling discussions and other stuff. You have RWK (The main E-Fed of the site. Created by yours truly) and a WWE 2K17 league if you're into that stuff (Again, created by yours truly), but welcome to the forum again. I'm calling myself a big deal when he has 23k posts....I'm just going to leave now :becky:

Reactions: Wardi_12

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

You forgot cats. :kitler:

Welcome back brother jack dude! :cat2:

And yes Raw should only be a 2 hour show.... :catshock2:

Did I mention you forgot cats? :cat:

200.gif