• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score
Just found out this forum after I got future endeavored from my last wrestling forum...

My real name is Rémi, I'm from Québec city, Canada. I love to play video games, watching horror movies, bicyling and skateboard.

I'm a WWE, NXT, GFW, ROH and NJPW fan, my favorites wrestlers are AJ Styles, Nakamura, Rollins, Lesnar, Strowman, Joe, Okada, Omega, Lethal, The Bucks, Rosemay, EC3, Eli Drake, and many more.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Can I ask what you were banned for? I like reading drama.

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
Can I ask what you were banned for? I like reading drama.

Well, sure I can give you the 411, but I hope it won't get me in trouble here too. :cry:

I was on a wrestling forum(I don't want to make publicity of any kind to them loll). Things got out of control on a political discussion, the admin over there Headliner is a black guy and that's fine, except he is a racist black guy, we had a discussion about politics regarding Fidel Castro and black lives matter and when I was debating him instead of responding to me he got all butt-hurt mode and removed from that thread... So I could not see or respond to that discussion anymore. 2 or 3 days later I posted the song I was listening to on the "currently playing song" thread of that forum, a song by the band Skrewdriver(a pro-white band). He completely lost his mind and deleted my account... I created a second account asking for forgiveness, people called me a piece of shit, inferior, scum, lowlife, etc. All in defense of the admin decision. Aaaand he banned me again. :emoji_slight_frown:

I really encourage anyone here to boycott that forum, its ran by a racist guy who if you disagree with, he will ignore/ban you on the spot.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Well, sure I can give you the 411, but I hope it won't get me in trouble here too. :cry:

I was on a wrestling forum(I don't want to make publicity of any kind to them loll). Things got out of control on a political discussion, the admin over there Headliner is a black guy and that's fine, except he is a racist black guy, we had a discussion about politics regarding Fidel Castro and black lives matter and when I was debating him instead of responding to me he got all butt-hurt mode and removed from that thread... So I could not see or respond to that discussion anymore. 2 or 3 days later I posted the song I was listening to on the "currently playing song" thread of that forum, a song by the band Skrewdriver(a pro-white band). He completely lost his mind and deleted my account... I created a second account asking for forgiveness, people called me a piece of shit, inferior, scum, lowlife, etc. All in defense of the admin decision. Aaaand he banned me again. :emoji_slight_frown:

I really encourage anyone here to boycott that forum, its ran by a racist guy who if you disagree with, he will ignore/ban you on the spot.

Wow, that's some BS.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

That forum is garbage anyways. :kitler:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
We've got a debate/serious discussion section btw which might interest you. Pooping on the BLM movement is acceptable there.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score

Headliner is on wrestle forum. That forum is jokes. @seabs is on there but likes to keep it quiet

Reactions: Crash