Hello to my old fellas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hello!
YES, my favourite terrorist.
It seems the Roman Empire is still standing tall :p
Wrestling Station!

the core group of oldschoolers are still around...

Nino Brown
Mike Chaos
The Dark Knight
Great One (goes by "..." now)
Monkeystyle
Peepshow
This Guy
Soulpower
Montana
MattHardyV1
KenFan4Life
The Italian smurf
Hey old friend, good to know you are still here.
Nuuga! Mugga! <_<
Sup?
hey thanks for the welcome guys
What's happening
Now this old dog is still pimpin' eh?
Nothing much, I finished my first year of my Masters' Degree, its vacation now for me.. It was a long academic year with some good and bad. I'll tell you a short story regarding one of the lunatic professors we had, he is Greek, and as you know Greek people they are so "proud" of themselves in nature, and so since day one; he always try to say that he is better than the author of the book; one of the best professors in teaching this subject, has multi PhD's and is better than everyone <_<
Anyway, so this guy (who looks like a KFC logo old dud but with a stained black goatee) uses most of the time of the lecture in playing youtube videos of some other lecturers rather than him putting the effort in actually teaching us something. So one day, he kept his skype online and some of his list buddies called him on skype during the lecture. It was hell of a laughter. I must try to find a video of him while we started clapping for everything he says (mocking him but he thought that it was praise!)

The place looks like a Grime Reaper Palace..
Thanks for the welcome everybody!

Reaction score
Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Maastricht School of Management (MSM)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Wait, you are in the Netherlands now? Cool.
And doesn't MBA cost an amount?

Reaction score
Actually they stationed an out reach program so that all professors and administration is controlled by them. So as if im studying in the Netherlands but here. At the end i have to travel to netherlands to collect my degree and a graduation ceremony with some douchebags and whatnot.
It is quite expensive, its a 2 year program and afterwards i must submit my thesis in 6 months from the date of completion of all subjects.
Its around 24,000 US Dollars but hopefully its worth it.

Reaction score
Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
This is to diagnose pathologically and functionally the human organs. Cardiac analysis, bone metastasis, renal impairment, etc.

Reaction score
And you are getting the MBA for? Higher position?
Yes, also it helps when I want to open my own business as I will be having the knowledge that I need to understand the ins and outs of my business.
Nah, feel like I've been neutered these days.

Congrats on the degree. Dunno how you keep doing it.
Neutered? you? muahaha give me a break lol say this to someone else that doesn't know you!
Thanks bro.
Well, if you have a strong heart and the desire to do something; eventually you will get to it sooner or later. Patience and courage are very important tools in keeping me going.