• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hello there!

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Hello!
I only recently started watching WWE but i know whats goin on at the minute
My favourites are Ziggler, Miz and of course D-Bry :yes:
I think Alex Riley and Tyson Kidd need to be pushed immediately!
I viewed this forum for a while and decided it was time to sign up so i will probably post regularly
Oh and also Otunga is an absolute beast :eek:tunga:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Welcome to the site Matam! I can tell you're going to be loved here, you've pretty much picked the superstars we all markymark for (some hate on me for marking over Miz though). @[Rainman] is going to love your Tyson love and @[Big Hoss Rambler] will love the Otunga love :boss1:

How did you find the site? Hope you stick around buddy :)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
A mark for Ziggler, Miz, Bryan, Riley, Tyson, and Otunga?

Yeah, you'll fit in perfectly over here. Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Crayo

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Found it by chance really i was just searching for WWE forums and stumbled upon this one and liked the look of it!
I hope people do love me, its been a while :alone:

Reactions: Crayo
Reaction score
Mattam said:
He sure is but WWE logic says why dont we constantly squash everyone who deserves a push the most! He should be US champ by now

Ikr. Tired of seeing him get squashed by Cena and Sheamus. Don't know why they're pushing Santino...:facepalm1:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Im ashamed to say it but i was once a sheamus mark. He can be good in the ring but why does he have to be a superface when he should be a tweener!?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Mattam said:
Im ashamed to say it but i was once a sheamus mark. He can be good in the ring but why does he have to be a superface when he should be a tweener!?

Exactly! Most of us liked the guy as a heel, honestly he seemed very comfortable and likable as a face at first.

If he wasn't booked to shit, Sheamus could be a likable guy. But as he is, it's just intolerable.

Reaction score
Mattam said:

Same here when he first came on RAW as heel. Now, I can't stand him, annoys me.:annoyed: