• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hello, I am new here....

The All-Nighter

Hello ... I have joined this website recently ... My main focus is wrestling fantasy booking ...I am a fan of wrestling since the early 1980's with emphasis on "Old School" wrestling and "Kayfabe", especially in relation to the NWA / WCW, WWF and Japanese wrestling ... What first inspired me and captured my imagination as a youngster were some of the most legendary feuds like = Tiger Mask (Satoru Sayama) VS The Dynamite Kid, Antonio Inok VS Riki Choshu, The 4 Horsemen VS Dusty Rhodes as well as "The Brain" Bobby Heenan's humor, "Playboy'" Gary Hart's eloquence, Gordon Solie's commentary, plus Bruiser Brody, "The King" Jerry Lawler, "The Dragon" Ricky Steamboat, "The Macho Man" Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan, "The Snake" Jake Roberts, Sid Vicious, Big Van Vader, "Ravishing" Rick Rude, "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig, "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff, Lex Luger, "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase (w/ Virgil), "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, Bam Bam Bigelow, Earthquake (w/ Jimmy Hart), The Hart Foundation, The Steiner Brothers and the NWO . .. See ya.

Last edited: