Hello for the first time!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just joined recently after some issues with another board. The forum name is TombstoneCity1387, but I'm commonly known as Tombstone or Tomb.

A little about myself: I'm a HUGE fan of MMA, with my favorite fighters being Randy Couture and Georges St. Pierre.

I'm a big fan of the technical and amateur wrestling styles and am a fan of guys like Bryan Danielson, William Regal, Low Ki/Senshi/Kaval, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Dean Malenko, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe and Jack Swagger.

I hope to get into some good discussions here!

pumpt73

Reaction score
TOMBER!!!!!!!!! Welcome aboard bro. Gentleman, yet another new member that I will vouch for. TC is a solid poster, shows plenty of respect, and has very good MMA and wrestling knowledge. Glad to see you here bro!!!!

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!! Whats up my brotha!? Glad to know I get to remind you of how bad the Jedi suck here too!!! Now to find a nice stamp..... ah! Here we go!

Palpatine-253x300.jpg

Reaction score
HEY! It's a new forum, it's a new argument! Just...it just seems like the old one! Uhh.... Plo Koon got his ass kicked by a Clonetrooper! Wasn't even someone that could use the force!!!!

Reaction score
ACTUALLY, Plo Koon (I still laugh my ass off at that name, HAHAHAHAHA) was shot FROM BEHIND (seems like that's how the Dark Side fellas like to do things) in a STARSHIP. The Force had nothing to do with that one, friend.