Hello Fellow Wrestling Fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
Name: Sarah
Favourite Superstar & Why: The Undertaker because he's legendary, powerful, and historical
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: 2 years
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE
How did you find the site? Google.com
Will I be active here: I'll try. I run a wwe tumblr blog and it's kinda popular. thestreakandwwe.tumblr.com

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Hi. Asok seeing as you're a big taker fan, do you prefer American Badass or Deadman?

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
Hi. Asok seeing as you're a big taker fan, do you prefer American Badass or Deadman?
Some days I like American Badass and other days I like the Deadman. That's a really tough decision. I say both, but I'm gonna stick with the Deadman. IMG_4766.PNG

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hey Sarah, welcome to the forum! If you need any help, feel free to ask!

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I believe I've came across your tumblr page before but I'm not totally sure.
Anywho,welcome to the forum.

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I feel welcome to be here. I know...a girl who loves wrestling as much as the guys. But, hey I know as much about wrestling as the next guy. I wish Taker would come back as Badass and get his kids involved in some way. That would be cool. I just wish I could meet him and hug him. That's like a dream/ goal of mine. tumblr_m5l0x1j47m1ryu783o6_250.gif

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I feel welcome to be here. I know...a girl who loves wrestling as much as the guys. But, hey I know as much about wrestling as the next guy. I wish Taker would come back as Badass and get his kids involved in some way. That would be cool. I just wish I could meet him and hug him. That's like a dream/ goal of mine. View attachment 771
Why his kids? :mad2:

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
Why his kids? :mad2:
To silence all the other Taker fans who want to see them for some reason. Like his ex-wife Sara was involved in so much during the Biker-Taker era, I don't know. Ironically, my name is the same as his ex-wife's. :eek:hgod:

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
To silence all the other Taker fans who want to see them for some reason. Like his ex-wife Sara was involved in so much during the Biker-Taker era, I don't know. Ironically, my name is the same as his ex-wife's. :eek:hgod:
Hoff had no idea that people were wanting to see his kids??

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
Ah, I see what you did there.
0aaf3296927697ef8d4a9911d898709f.gif

Reactions: the_hoff

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Marry me.....I mean welcome to the forums, marry me please?