• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hello everyone.

sebsy

Hi all,

I've just signed up as yet another, very late, straggler from WC, though honestly I never got around to being very active over there due to illness, despite being registered for several years. However, I am now looking to get back into the swing of things, and need a new home, so here I am.

I'm 39, and live in Shropshire in the UK. I enjoy reading, and absolutely love going out to the local pools and ponds to feed the ducks, Canada geese (and occasional Greylag), and swans, feeding the ones that are happy to do so straight from my hand (it started with the ducks, but now it's the Canada geese I go for). I enjoy football, but these days more enjoy watching the darts. I'm also a Man Utd supporter, which I hope won't count against me!

I used to really enjoy WWE having started watching fully from late 2003 up until late 2019 when I finally tapped out, having waited long enough for it to refind its spark and failing. I then started watching AEW from the Dynamite before CM Punk showed up, though I'm currently a little behind and tend to go through patches of watching lots in a short time, then none for a while.

As I said, I never really got going on WC, so likely no one from there will know me let alone the regulars from here, though I did notice Deco90 recently signed up and we had some good chats over there. I also used to chat with keefmoon, who was always a great ear, though it doesn't appear he has joined over here.

I'm currently at the very beginning stages of putting a BTB/Diary/Dynasty together, which I will hopefully start posting in the new year, and also enjoy running Draft games for the other users, so hopefully that will be well received.

I think that's more than enough (probably far too much) for now, I look forward to working my way in to things here, though will likely not get going fully until I'm advancing properly with my BTB. I've lurked for a short while and you seem like a very friendly bunch anyway!

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Welcome fellow UK friend.

giphy.gif

Glad you found your way here from WC buddy, hope you enjoy the site and make yourself at home. We're glad to have you.

sebsy

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. Looking forward to getting to know this place and those that inhabit it.