Hello everybody

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'm the same way. I eat a crap load of stuff from McDonalds, eat a whole bag of Cheez-its, drink five to six cans of pop a day, and eat other greasy food and I'm not overweight. I hardly exercise.

Though, I know it is going to bite me in the ass someday.

Well, it doesn't matter how much pop you drink. It doesn't have fat in it, lol. And if you eat the same thing everyday for a period of time, such as fast food from a particular place, you won't necessarily gain weight. If you eat a lot, your cholesterol will go up, but your body becomes so used to the same food, it digests it easier and you won't gain weight. Almost like it becomes immune to the fat in whatever it is you're eating.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
thats why my sisters cooking hasnt killed me yet....or my cooking for that matter...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
thats why my sisters cooking hasnt killed me yet....or my cooking for that matter...

If there is one peice of knowledge that I can impart to you, it is learn to cook.

Seriously.

Not only is it cheaper on groceries when you are out on your own. Its tastes better, and the chicks dig a guy who can cook.

Its a skill that I practice alot, and you know what? Its easy. If you're literate and can follow instructions, you can cook.

Wrestling Station

The official IWF's Cooker is......... Monkeystyle!! yeapie!!! :D

furrball316

Hi guys, just found this site this afternoon while I was searching for a good WrestleMania stream. Love the site so far and the 'Mania streams were great! Looking forward to hanging out here more

Ben

Reaction score
Nice to have you here, stick around and post some.

aaliya

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums guys!
Its really wonderful to be here with all of you.