hello all

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Your obvisually right since your sooo great! I mean come on. Everyone here on this forum loves this guy! Hoo Rah!

RKO4Life

Reaction score
stop stalking me in the other thread you assmonkey

Reaction score
This seems to be the perfect place for this thread. Nobody is ever going to move it. It's a fun flamefest! YAY!

RKO...Your seem like a douche. Leave.

RKO4Life

Reaction score
you are the bag of douche Beast, you pole-smoking, grandma-humping, shit-licking, cum-sucking, penis-nibbling, cock-faced sausage jockey!

Travis40

^FUCK YOU..........................that is all

EDIT: WAIT!!!....I remember LogicalWMD used to call me a "bag of douche" when we were fighting in HIAT.....that's Logical....no doubt in my mind. He acts just like him.

Travis40

Well.....this new guy (Logical) is offically an ass sucker...any time you see him...in the SB...anywhere...he is now known as....Ass Sucker....kind of like Fannie Mae

Travis40

RKO...just leave the forum....no one likes your butt fucking ass....:shifty: lol

Hitman

Reaction score
Damn he hasn't been on the forum for a day and already people don't like him lol