Hello.............. Again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
I liked you back in the day, but you did tell me "fuck you" during your outro speech.

I had to say it back :laugh:

So yeah, fUck YoUU

Rell

Reaction score
Eat a dick, nigga

MikeRaw

I liked you back in the day, but you did tell me "fuck you" during your outro speech.

I had to say it back :laugh:

So yeah, fUck YoUU

:lac:
Right back at ya:3dflagsdotcom_latvi :love:

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Welcome Back MikeRaw. You don't know me but I know you. Please go discouragfe some young BTB'ers, the sectrion is to overcrowded:p

-TJ-

Awwww i think this is going to turned to a hate fest....... -_- MikeRaw sucks anyway.... lol..... j/k

Evil Austin

Just like what Gards said above,
You don't know me but I have heard of you, ... You will get to know me soon because .. well you'll find out.
Great to have you back. but if you start a BTB any time soon you will be gunning for the top and that would not be as easy as what it used to be when u were here last time the section has now over 20 different members going not only the power ten, chat room, world cup, king of the btb tournament starting soon and other things. So yes it would be quite crowded. But in Febuary we had Anigma and XBA back so why not you if you feel like it....

The Rated R CMStar

Just like what Gards said above,
You don't know me but I have heard of you, ... You will get to know me soon because .. well you'll find out.
Great to have you back. but if you start a BTB any time soon you will be gunning for the top and that would not be as easy as what it used to be when u were here last time the section has now over 20 different members going not only the power ten, chat room, world cup, king of the btb tournament starting soon and other things. So yes it would be quite crowded. But in Febuary we had Anigma and XBA back so why not you if you feel like it....

Don't scare the man away talking about BTBs :shifty:

CT Styles

Are you gonna do a BTB?

And welcome back. Don't know you but yeah.

MikeRaw

Mat left?:O
Anyone wanna explain why?
And no i most likel wont do btb... They take alot of time AND I dont like it much when theres like 380423857 btbs....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Mat left because he moved with his girlfriend. He will be back in a couple of months. At least he hopes to be.

Oh and welcome.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I'll become part of "BE THE BOOKER"

Dun-Dun-Dun!!!

KenFan4life...a booker?

ya damn RIGHT....

so keep a look out for mine.....It'll be the one that sucks tha most cause I'm not good at be the booker... but I'll start practicing and Training to become a Booker...word!!!

CAN YOU DIG IT...Ni..whoa!!...close one..