Hell in a Thread is officially Lame now. (RIP HIAT)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

A ventriloquist from Australia goes for a holiday to NZ. He is a bit bored one day and goes for a drive down the street into the country. He sees a farmer sitting on his porch and he thinks to himself 'I hink I'll play a trick on this fella'. So he goes down and asks the farmer

'G'day mate, can I have a chat to your dog?'

'You stupid idiot, dogs can't talk!

'I can make animals speak to me, just wacth'

So the Aussie goes down close to the dog and says 'Hello mate' and then using his ventriloquism to say 'Hello' He then asks the dog 'Is your owner good to you?' and the dog replies 'Yes, yes, feeds me well, some bones every now again though wouldn't hurt though'

The Kiwi is shocked and the Aussie gets up and ask if he can talk to the farmers horse. 'Hello buddy' said the Aussie, to which the horse replied 'Hi'. He asked the horse whether he liked being riden and the horse said it was a pain in the back, but fun nonetheless. The Aussie goes back over to the farmer who glances over at his sheep in the paddock. Then he says 'Don't talk to the sheep! He's a fucking liar!'

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Christ....I been gone a week and hell in a thread died...

damn....you bitches truley let this joint die...

pfft...

rells black ass didn't do shit but try to be a poser and shit...
we'z all knowz he not black....(just check out his myspace)

nah...seriously...yea...

I'm out a week and finally come back and "BAM!"

already dead....

Qwake

We do anyway.

An Australian walks past a Kiwi fucking a sheep. He says

'In my country we usually shear them'

The Kiwi replies with

'SHEAR HIM?! I ain't shearing him with nobody!'

Try and figure it out

LMAO, bastard! :crazy:

HIAT dies by tomorrow imo! :(

Moonlight Drive

I have an awesome joke involving an eskimo and a kiwi but im too lazy to post all of it anyway I'll do it in quick form

A Kiwi mechanic is checking out a eskimo's engine. He looks around before saying to the eskimo 'looks like you've blown a seal'

The eskimo replies with 'so what, you fuck sheep'

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

A ventriloquist from Australia goes for a holiday to NZ. He is a bit bored one day and goes for a drive down the street into the country. He sees a farmer sitting on his porch and he thinks to himself 'I hink I'll play a trick on this fella'. So he goes down and asks the farmer

'G'day mate, can I have a chat to your dog?'

'You stupid idiot, dogs can't talk!

'I can make animals speak to me, just wacth'

So the Aussie goes down close to the dog and says 'Hello mate' and then using his ventriloquism to say 'Hello' He then asks the dog 'Is your owner good to you?' and the dog replies 'Yes, yes, feeds me well, some bones every now again though wouldn't hurt though'

The Kiwi is shocked and the Aussie gets up and ask if he can talk to the farmers horse. 'Hello buddy' said the Aussie, to which the horse replied 'Hi'. He asked the horse whether he liked being riden and the horse said it was a pain in the back, but fun nonetheless. The Aussie goes back over to the farmer who glances over at his sheep in the paddock. Then he says 'Don't talk to the sheep! He's a fucking liar!'

:rofl:

Moonlight Drive

Why did the sheep cross the road?
To buy some wool

Why did the New Zealander cross the road?
It's dick was still in the sheep

My worst Kiwi joke so far imo

Evil Austin

:rofl: ^^^

This is random -

When a white man dies he grows wings its called an angel -
When a black man dies he grows wins its called a bat -

Qwake

Those jokes by HBK were starting to revive the section(I dont care if they were against my country) but that "joke" above me just sent HIAT to the graveyard :(

Santino Marella

Reaction score
Dee only-ah bad gimmick I-ah see is-ah dee want to-ah be ass bad ah-called Axis! News-ah Flash!!!!! No one-ah thinks-ah you are-ah Mr. Guy of-ah Toughness!

Beer Money Army

if you what lame here is a lame joke....

what is more lamer than st louis ram performance so far?

FAMOU$ 187 public appearance to society...