Hefner's son allegedly hits Playmate girlfriend

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
resizer.aspx

The son of legendary Playboy founder Hugh Hefner has been arrested in California after he allegedly assaulted Playmate of the Year Claire Sinclair.

Police said Marston Hefner, 21, was detained after cops were called to the home he shares with Sinclair in Pasadena after one of her family members phoned emergency services saying Hefner had hit his girlfriend, TMZ reports.

Sinclair, 20, was bruised and had red marks on her body, according to police who attended the couple's home.

Hefner told police the couple had an argument but he denied striking Sinclair.

TMZ reports that Hefner punched and kicked Sinclair and then prevented her from leaving their Pasadena home.

Sinclair reportedly called her family about the attack and they phoned the police.

Hefner was arrested and charged with domestic violence at 11.15pm on Monday night (local time) but was released after a few hours on a $20,000 bail.

Hefner and Sinclair have had an on-and-off relationship since August 2010. She was named Playmate of the Year in 2011.

ninemsn

He even looks really creepy

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Looks like he stopped taking advice from his dad. And yeah, he does look kind of creepy. :lol:

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I'd be more creeped out by the old man with a captains hat that has never captained a boat.

And yes, I know it is Hugh Hefner.