Heel GMs? Good or bad

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

poppy

Reaction score
Does it really matter they are there to do Vince's bidding anyway and they really don't run the show he does? I like Teddy Long I just love it when he sticks it to Edge or Khali. Vicki is just unbelievely bad. She doesn't have any personality whatsoever and she is the most worst actress I've ever seen. Regal doesn't really get involved in the storyline he is mostly Vince's bitch and just does what he's told.

LKP

Regal is awesome on raw as a gm. Teddy was ok got stale quick if you ask me. Estrada on ecw is ok but my all time favourite was paul heyman on smackdown. I think dusty rhodes will be smackdown gm very soon after vickie gets screwed over by edge.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Depends who the GM is.
Jillian Hall would make a good Heel GM
Randy Orton would be an interesting heel gm but I wouldn't like him.
Non-wrestler heels...
Ranjin Singh would be interesting if he put like Khali on a title trip or something, but Khali is loosing his monster status.
Matt Striker sorry but no. That's just a recipe for disaster.

What could be interesting Is like a GM for a month thing and several superstars from each brand win. Having Boogeyman win ECW would be very interesting. MVP or Undertaker or Finlay win Smackdown could be interesting.
Power corrupts and it would be interesting to see how that plays with taker.

Vickie is a shitty GM. She plays favorites and is Scheming & Evil.
A ideal Heel GM is totally unbiased, crazy & diabolical.