Heath Slater Suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
WWE announced the following today:

“In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Heath Miller (Heath Slater) for 30 days effective immediately for his first violation of the company’s policy.â€￾

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I wonder why Barrett and Gabriel are yet to be pushed. They have behaved well and have yet to fail a Wellness policy.

Push them!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So he's been accused of rape/assualt and now failed a drug test he's going to be in the shit for a long time.

I don't think I've heard Gabriel on the mic enough but Barrett is long overdue.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Barrett is long over due,

Gabriel has yet to cut a face promo. He cut promos under Nexus and The Corre. Wasn't too bad actually, but I'd like to see both get pushed sometime soon.

Barrett should have been MITB holder.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Barrett is long over due,

Gabriel has yet to cut a face promo. He cut promos under Nexus and The Corre. Wasn't too bad actually, but I'd like to see both get pushed sometime soon.

Barrett should have been MITB holder.

You know it's sad it takes me so long to remember who won that. I hope he's doing something on smackdown because he's never on Raw and when he was wasn't relevant.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I must have missed something with McIntyre cause I've never seen him do much when I do see him he looks like he's right where he's supposed to be.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
You know it's sad it takes me so long to remember who won that. I hope he's doing something on smackdown because he's never on Raw and when he was wasn't relevant.

I will say a little spoiler, Barrett is on Smackdown finally this week.

Scott - I totally agree. I'd much want Barrett facing Cody Rhodes (Regardless Heel vs. Heel) it can work.

McIntyre really needs to be back on RAW constantly. I won't say anymore because I could be spoiling something.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't understand why these wrestlers keep trying to cheat the system. They will always get caught and all this does is push them further down the pecking order. He was never much more than a midcarder as a singles wrestler so this will hurt him badly.

Aniking

Reaction score
All I can say is the WWE need to find themselves another guy to fill Slater's jobber-spot for the next 30 days. It's sad that Slater wrestles more than Gabriel, but I don't recall Slater winning since the team split.

This isn't that much of a big deal as it's not like Slater was doing anything important. His career would likely be on thin ice now due to that rape/assault story that was floating around. One more slip up and I'd say he's gone.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I will say a little spoiler, Barrett is on Smackdown finally this week.

Scott - I totally agree. I'd much want Barrett facing Cody Rhodes (Regardless Heel vs. Heel) it can work.

McIntyre really needs to be back on RAW constantly. I won't say anymore because I could be spoiling something.

I was actually referencing the winner of MITB Bryan as being the waste. Though I've called that from Day 1

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
All I can say is the WWE need to find themselves another guy to fill Slater's jobber-spot for the next 30 days. It's sad that Slater wrestles more than Gabriel, but I don't recall Slater winning since the team split.

This isn't that much of a big deal as it's not like Slater was doing anything important. His career would likely be on thin ice now due to that rape/assault story that was floating around. One more slip up and I'd say he's gone.

Actually shortly after that happend he had that match with Randy Orton where it looked like both men weren't pulling there punches to much. I remember it because Slater threw a fist at Orton who laughed and began throwing him around like a rag doll.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Slater has commented on his suspension:

pwinsider said:
Heath Slater wrote the following on his twitter:

"As most of you already know, I am going to be out of the WWE spotlight for the next few weeks. Of course everyone is going to form thier own opinions on why that is but I don't feel the need to explain myself to all the SLATER HATERS out there running thier mouths. There R plenty of things on my mind that I would like to say to those people but Im not going to to waste my time, my breath or my energy. Instead I'm going to focus all my efforts on being the best Superstar I can be - MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY... TO MYSELF, MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND TRUE FANS I am truly sorry to have disappointed you. I made a simple mistake... everyone does once in a while. But trust me when I say I will NOT be making this one again. I PROMISE upon my return you will see a more determined, fearless, confident and improved person. Im going to be THE MAN I WANT TO BE. So let the countdown start..."

So he is annoyed that people are calling him an idiot for breaking company rules when he is only a midcarder and may have cost himself a job. If he gets back onto WWE tv then he will have done well.