Heat on Kendrick, Kane update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

- The reason for The Brian Kendrick's quick elimination during last Sunday's Royal Rumble match is because he is currently not in good graces with management. Officials are upset with him for not listening to them on certain issues.

-- Last night on ECW, it was announced that ECW Champion Jack Swagger will defend the gold against Finlay at No Way Out on February 15th.

-- WWE superstar Kane (real name Glenn Jacobs) sent a letter to former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich regarding comments he made on the CNN's "State of the Union" show that aired on Sunday before the Superbowl. "You said that the government's first priority should be to expand the social safety net, which will cause money to go directly into circulation," Jacobs wrote. "Historically, government welfare programs have been wasteful, inefficient, and corrupt. "Private charities do a much better job of administering aid to those in need with the final goal of helping the unemployed get back to work. Government programs, on the other hand, lead to longer periods of unemployment by encouraging welfare recipients to remain on the dole as long as possible." He continued on and eventually concluded with, "All in all, Professor Reich, it seems to me that your arguments defy logic and common sense. However, as a prominent economist, public policy expert, and opinion molder, I'm sure that you can explain what I am missing. I anxiously await your reply." To read the entire statement from the Big Red Machine, visit LewRockwell.com.

24wrestling.com
-----------------------------

Wonder what Kendrick did?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I wonder if it's still the whole weed situation with Kendrick? And Kane really seems to know what he's talking about with that letter.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Not knowing much about him personally just his Kane character, he seems well educated. He was smart though if he does has an English degree, if wrestling didn't work for him, he has good history to fall back on.

The Rated R CMStar

TBK is buying all the numbers to get future endeavored. His connection with the crowd is getting dimmer and dimer (does he even get heat anymore?), stretches WWE's patience with his marijuana abuse and now has problems with the agents.

Meh, more Ezekiel I guess

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I saw this reported after the RAW after the Rumble? But hey, any news is good news.

I guess someone backstage can't cover their large nose when Kendrick whips out the roofie :shifty:

Airfixx

LOL @ Kane (of all characters to turn out to be so socially concerned outside of kayfaybe)..... Big-up the big red social worker! :y:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

TBK is buying all the numbers to get future endeavored. His connection with the crowd is getting dimmer and dimer (does he even get heat anymore?), stretches WWE's patience with his marijuana abuse and now has problems with the agents.

Meh, more Ezekiel I guess

The opportunity to connet with the crowd must be presented again. He had one and WWE failed to capitalise on it. Now they need to re-establish it.

The Clash

Reaction score
I almost feel sorry for Swagger, that match with finlay is going to fail.

PeepShow

I almost feel sorry for Swagger, that match with finlay is going to fail.

lol

I'm actually liking the beginning to this feud. Always enjoyed Finlay and Swagger isn't half bad, so seems like it should be pretty decent.

Great One

Fuck Kendrick, Kane is THE MAN WITH THE PLANNN. He should get hit in the head in the EC or punched by Big Show or something and transform into a crazy liberal gimmick =p.