Heat on a Second Generation Diva, Former WWE Star Looking to Franchise, WWE vs. UFC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

- Former WWE star Armando Estrada wrestled his retirement match against Ken Kennedy at a Great Lakes Championship Wrestling show last weekend. Estrada has had success with his Baby’s Steak & Lemonade restaurant in Glendale, AZ and is looking to franchise the brand.

- WWE and UFC will go head-to-head on Monday, January 11th as RAW will air up against Fight Night.

- Reports from Harley Race’s recent training camp regarding the daughter of Curt Hennig, Amy, were not positive, except for her athletic ability which was praised. Some veterans have stopped giving her advice with the feeling that she doesn’t listen. It was said that she could hang in the ring with any guy at the camp but her attitude is causing problems. Her brother Joe got the exact opposite at the camp. It’s said that Amy wants to make it on her father’s name and Joe does not.

WO Newsletter

Wewt, Hennigs~!

seX-Power

Looks like neither Estrada nor Umaga will be wrestling anymore matches then. :(

Qwake

^ That's kind of creepy, considering Kennedy was released after not wrestling safely when he hurt Orton in their tag match.

:smh @ Kennedy.

Kizza

Kennedy also had Regal's last match before he was suspended.

Bad luck charm.

Reaction score
I never even knew Perfect had kids?

Let's hope Joe becomes something, and can get called up. Legacy version 2?

seX-Power

I like it. He can have his next match with Orton in that case.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The Undertaker vs. Mr Kennedy just for ultimate confusion.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Someone ate at his restaurant out here in Glendale and was telling me how great it was. I think i might try out some time.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'd like Joe Hennig and Reid Flair to come up in the WWE and do like a Counter-Legacy against Rhodes & Dibiase. It would be epic.

seX-Power

I'd like Joe Hennig and Reid Flair to come up in the WWE and do like a Counter-Legacy against Rhodes & Dibiase. It would be epic.

Knowing the WWE, they'd fuck this up like they did with a potential angle against Sim Snuka/Manu.