heart break and triumph HBKs book

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Anyone read this yet i started reading it im on page 50 and its really good so far. What did you guys think of his book?

HBKforever

Reaction score
I read it and thought it was great. HBK does a really good job going into detail and it's amazing to hear about everything he went through to get back into the WWE.

Airfixx

I'd be interested in reading it so long as there's not a huge section on his being 'born again'....

Comments?

Vandy316

Reaction score
i loved it. i may have read it in 7th grade but it is definately the best wrestling book ive read. it taught me alot about shawn and gives me hope on becoming a wrestler.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
His real full name is hilarious michael shawn hickenbottom lol.

CT Styles

HBK & Y2J's books are the best and they are my two favorites aswell.

HBK's book is very good. It doesn't focus that much on his being born again part that much for what I recall but a very good read and I recommend it to everyone.

1chiban

Reaction score
Flair's is better. Plus Eddie's makes me all emotional :(

McLovin

Reaction score
I got it for £2 in The Works with the Eddie Guerrero book free with it. I read the Guerrero book in a week and I started on the Michaels book just before Christmas, but I haven't had time to finish it, I'm up to the Ironman match with Bret Hart, pretty decent book.