Heads up to new members about becoming VIP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
This is for any new memebers that would like to become VIP.

The whole getting 50 posts or 100 posts or even 200 posts to become VIP, it's not a good idea, because the people that see this will spam the shit out of the fourm, DON'T be one of 'em! because actual members that log in and wanna check "what's new" or any of the other threads, would have to go through a pile of bs theads and posts in order to get to the goood ones. And you don't wanna be the cause of that, 'cause if you are, you'll hear left and right...

It should be for active and contributing memebers...(not contributing bs, but something that matters).
although i can't take credit for this, it was advice given to me by a few well known members and mods.
So in short, don't posts for the sake of posting, and when you do, make it worth wild. also be active in the fourm and have fun doing it......:)

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Any new moron that thinks that they can spam the shit out of the place for the sake of reaching the min number of required posts to apply to VIP are dumb. I mean use that thing God gave you called a brain. Clearly VIP is not going to be handed out to you if all you post is "Hi" 500 times. Anyone who also needed this reminder is also dumb and should probably give up on life.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I mean, what on Earth led fuzzy to post this? I don't see anyone spamming the hell outta the forum with hopes of becoming VIP and expressing said hopes... and definitely don't see anywhere that says "if you have this many posts and apply, you get it..."

Again... WUT?

And WHY THE FUCK did you post this, fuzzy? It's not your business, in any way, shape or form. Holy fuck this is one of the worst threads ever created on a forum.

I hope no mods delete this, because I want to reference this thread for as long as possible.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This is for any new memebers that would like to become VIP.

The whole getting 50 posts or 100 posts or even 200 posts to become VIP, it's not a good idea, because the people that see this will spam the shit out of the fourm, DON'T be one of 'em! because actual members that log in and wanna check "what's new" or any of the other threads, would have to go through a pile of bs theads and posts in order to get to the goood ones. And you don't wanna be the cause of that, 'cause if you are, you'll hear left and right...

It should be for active and contributing memebers...(not contributing bs, but something that matters).
although i can't take credit for this, it was advice given to me by a few well known members and mods.
So in short, don't posts for the sake of posting, and when you do, make it worth wild. also be active in the fourm and have fun doing it......:)

Memebers, fourm... "not contributing bs, but something that matters"... Yeah, really followed your own advice there.
V_V

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
^^double poster!!! I think it was good advice, but as I said, anyone who actually needs said advice should give up on life.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Hey Flower, it's not for you so piss in your pants and have fun getting yourself wet....
this post was and is for any new members that join the fourm, it's some simple advice i'm giving them that i got, don't matter if you think it's good or bad, so quiet down.

And don't ever tell me that it's not my place.... I'm a member of this fourm and I'm gonna give advice, ask questions, and try to help out when I can....:)

So like I said, quiet down....Flower

fuzzy

Reaction score
I never started it, Flower did, with his rants....
so i wanna help out new members that would be interested in becoming vip, is that a problem...?
at least when they see that advice they can use it, that way they won't have to listen to your (FLOWER) never needed putdowns.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
We do not choose VIP members based on post count. This is how it has always been.

Unless there is something new that I was not told about, but I am confident that the other admins agree.

Therefore this thread is pointless, sorry. :(

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Hey Flower, it's not for you so piss in your pants and have fun getting yourself wet....
this post was and is for any new members that join the fourm, it's some simple advice i'm giving them that i got, don't matter if you think it's good or bad, so quiet down.
Your "advice" was of no credence whatsoever, it was nonsense and gibberish.

And don't ever tell me that it's not my place.... I'm a member of this fourm and I'm gonna give advice, ask questions, and try to help out when I can....:)

So like I said, quiet down....Flower
*Looks at the V.I.P. banner I have under my name, then looks for it under yours...*

I think I'm in much better position to say it's not your place. And again, you're not helping out, you're guiding people into pointless, meaningless nonsense that anyone who could ever get into V.I.P. would know from the very start. Judging from the fact you needed to be given this advice (which wasn't even legitimate advice in the first place, so clearly the wool has been pulled heavier over your eyes), you're likely never going to be cut out for V.I.P.

I never started it, Flower did, with his rants....
so i wanna help out new members that would be interested in becoming vip, is that a problem...?
at least when they see that advice they can use it, that way they won't have to listen to your (FLOWER) never needed putdowns.
Again, the blueprint for becoming V.I.P. is nothing along the lines of anything you posted. Need proof? See below...

We do not choose VIP members based on post count. This is how it has always been.

Unless there is something new that I was not told about, but I am confident that the other admins agree.

Therefore this thread is pointless, sorry. :(

fuzzy

Reaction score
Listen up, you SOUR Flower, I could careless about being vip....
Just because you have been here longer than I and have higher stats, don't mean you can push your weight around like a smelly jelly belly pooper scooper...
If this post is unhelpful, you could've just said so, instead of trying to show your never needed putdowns....
It's much nicer to be nice, rather than a smelly jelly belly pooper scoooper..
I'm don'e arguing with you on this.......sour flower

Axis

Reaction score
All you SOUR FLOWERS need to SETTLE YOUR TEA KETTLES.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Listen up, you SOUR Flower, I could careless about being vip....
Just because you have been here longer than I and have higher stats, don't mean you can push your weight around like a smelly jelly belly pooper scooper...
If this post is unhelpful, you could've just said so, instead of trying to show your never needed putdowns....
It's much nicer to be nice, rather than a smelly jelly belly pooper scoooper..
I'm don'e arguing with you on this.......sour flower
Where are all of these "putdowns" you keep referencing? Other than me saying it was pointless of you doing this (which is exactly what Admin are saying), I didn't necessarily put anyone down, unless you're counting me pointing out that you're not a member of V.I.P. at which point you've got less credential to tell someone what it will take to become a V.I.P.

In terms of the longer and higher stats, no, those don't allow me to "push" my weight around... but the fact that several respected members of the site recognized me to be what you're trying to guide others to being DOES give me the right to say that you're misguided, and misguiding others in business you've really got no business giving advice in. The only people who should be telling people how to get into V.I.P. are the people who make the decisions, or the people who are V.I.P.

By the way, just a little advice you might want to carry with you (and no, I promise you this advice isn't the nonsense that you were given)... ad hominem does nothing to make you look respectable, in fact, it damages your character. While you suggest I'm throwing around putdowns left and right, are you not doing the same? If anything, be the "bigger man" and don't stoop to the level you're accusing me of stooping to.

All you SOUR FLOWERS need to SETTLE YOUR TEA KETTLES.
-_-