Header Logo idea

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Just thought why don't we have a Money in the Bank Logo (.png) next to the WWE Forums logo
i.e.
hQW3gtj.png

You could add a link to the Money in the Bank section (but don't make the WWEF logo and the MITB logo the same link)

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
If you still have the .PSD it's really easy to change the colors & stuff.. js :p

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I still like my old idea of putting the WWE Champion on the left and the WHC on the right.

I would be fair and say the TNA Champion could go on the right but it's wweforums, not wrestlingforums, so meh.

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
That'd be awesome. You're a sweet designer. Ever worked with xf?

No I haven't but I'm sure I wouldn't have a problem.. I've done custom themes for wordpress and other softwares with no prior experience.. I pick things up pretty fast.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
It's a nice idea, but maybe instead of the PPV section we should redirect it to the PPV discussion thread.