HD = Bad Idea?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
I agree, it has nothing to do with the actual matches. Actually the cheap spray tanning crap draws attention to something that shouldn't be noticed, which is the disguisting brown liquid dripping down Kennedy's forehead.

MrKennedyMark

Reaction score
I don't think its a bad idea. It gives a new fresh feel to WWE programming.

kingovkings

Reaction score
lmao you could see the tan lines b4 it went HD and you could see sometimes hear them calling spots so its not like its sum big surprise that only ppl only found out about coz its gone HD. And if they are wiling to splash out and dnt wanna risk getting skin cancer off tanning bed they can get a wicked spray tan that doesnt drip like kennedy's. But at the end of the day that isnt whats important its what they do in the ring not what colour they are. But saying that i dont wanna see hhh orton tista turn in2 pale trev murdocks either quite like em with a nice tan lmao :)