HCW- Hardcore Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
The card rules and Jeff Hardy will be the next Hardcore match and Pacman is going down cause Matt Hardy said so

wwerko619

Reaction score
nice! i knew the card was good. Im writing the show right now, cause i will write the shows really early, so if i want to make changes, i can.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Sure! ya get it on man. Im Carlito and i should trash talk aswell, so ya start trash talking.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Since wrestlers are nto limitied to being alive or dead I will take Samoa Joe. And since we can have two I will take Owen Hart as my other one.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Awesome, i will try to book Owen and Samoa Joe in a interview on the first show. Should be easy to do, welcome to HCW.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ive joined many E-feds over the years, and lots always screwed up. I know what im doing so i wont have that problem, il try to make a storyline for everyone.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Sounds great. Glad the first one I joined is with someone who knows what he is doing lol. Yeah I'm mostly a booker.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Kool, ive watched over 10 E-Feds fail, whitch aint a good thing. It gets funny when they do this,

Goldberg .vs. Y2J at Whatever

Then on the PPV,

Goldberg .vs. Mr.McMahon????? they must be drinking while writing the shows.

They always screwed up their storylines.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Its annoying! i hate it, there was a league called NCW and XCW. These 2 leagues were a laufgh. They had their WrestleMania first as their PPV, also they only did 1 show a month, and the show was crap lol. Waste of time lol

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
How can you only do one shwo a month and do a pay per view. Those guys should be taken out into the forest and disemboweled with a wooden cooking spoon.

wwerko619

Reaction score
lmao, thats what they did. They had good posters, but shitty shows and even their PPV's were bad! Heres what they did for a PPV,

Rey Mysterio .vs. Gregory Helms - WINNER: Rey Mysterio

Like not even match description?

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Ok I retract my previous statement, they should be locked into portable toilets and set on fire. I hate it when people do that. Where int he hell is the creativity?!?Dumb bastards....