HBK's Career

• Thread starter Moonlight Drive
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What do you think Shawn Michaels future will be?

• He'll keep going, nothing will stop the Heartbreak Kid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's time for him to hang up the boots while he can

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanDaMan

Reaction score
OMG are you guys serious? HBK calling it quits come on let's back to eath seriously get real people. HBK is going to do what he has always done. He will start out in a slow feel sorry for me and the doc says then there will be a long pause then HBK will break out in a huge uproar saying he is the showstopper and at unforgiven HBK and y2j in a last man standing match. Or something to that affect. Now HBK hanging it up? do you really think the WWE would sign Michaels in 2006 to a five year deal worth 1.5 mil a year even hbk was shocked to get that kind of money at his age. So the wwe is just going to wait until march to bring him back i think not. They have to finish the HBK/y2j fued considering they have dragged it out forever. His big anouncment is really just saying I have had enough time off im back HBK will always be around sorry for all you HBK haters

JohnBlaze1981

Reaction score
Here's hoping Y2J hangs up Shawn Michael's boots for him, he might still be in shape but his character is tired, we've seen it all a million times before.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I think HBK and Taker make the WWE too much money for them to retire now. Especially when their aren't that many huge WWE original household names.

SnackZ

Reaction score
HBK does not retire at SS. He takes some time off. Jericho wins the belt at Survivor Series from CM Punk. HBK wins the Rumble. HBK vs. Y2J at Mania 25 in Texas where HBK wins the belt and holds it until Summerslam 2009 where he loses it to the Legend Killer Randy Orton. And thats how we do it.

drewH

Reaction score
HBK will definitely carry on...

humankiller99

Reaction score
i think he will retire tonight but come back at WM25 to face the Taker.. AND LOSE or it will be a no contest. I cant see Taker losing to the only man he has yet to beat.. HBK.. just cant see his streak ending.. and imagine the politics going into the match. u know both men would want to win.. and vince would throw himself into it and prob make it suck. but i think if this match happens, Taker will win and go 17-0 (or whatever his streak is)

HBK DX HHH

Reaction score
i think he will stay he got a little injury in his eye wel a big one but nothing can hold shawn michaels back he is the heart break kid

King Of Kings

Reaction score
He doesent compete anymore on raw so it doesent really make a diffrence if he retires.