hbk unforgiven

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

there have been some romors that hbk will be at unforgiven wat do u guys think

Klide

Unforgiven isn't for like a month. I think he'll probably return at Sumer Slam anyway.

i saw the unforgiven poster it had hbk he probly goin to make an apperence at summerslam but i doubt hes gonna wrestle

jamess

Reaction score
Ive heard that hes out and he might not wrestler anymore cause Chris Jericho blinded him

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ive heard that hes out and he might not wrestler anymore cause Chris Jericho blinded him

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Woah man your funny... Also, yeah I'm with Chess on this.. I think he's appearing via sattelite, and announcing his "Retirement" then he returns, and superkicks Y2J's head off.. I Quit Match at "Unforgiven".

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I can see the whole 'Interview from Home' with Shawn Michaels and the big announcement that he has to retire, then Jericho will be even more up himself and then the big fan fare will begin for Shawn to return, he then returns and beats Jericho to end the feud

In the meantime I think Michaels might be the special guest ring announcer at SummerSlam and I think he will screw Jericho in his world title match with CM Punk

Travis40

wow...is it just me or are there more and more marks on the forum?

CT Styles

Jamess said:

Seriously, do you know what 'Kayfabe' is? Or are you just a fan of wrestling who believes everything Vince tells WWE Creative to tell you?

Travis40

In professional wrestling, kayfabe (pronounced [ˈkeɪfeɪb] KAY-fayb) refers to the portrayal of events within the industry as "real", that is, the portrayal of professional wrestling as being not staged or not worked. Referring to events or interviews as being a "work" means that the event/interview has been "kayfabed" or staged, and/or is part of a wrestling angle while being passed off as legitimate. In relative terms, a wrestler breaking kayfabe during a show would be likened to an actor breaking character on camera.

Kayfabe is often seen as the suspension of disbelief that is used to create the non-wrestling aspects of promotions, such as feuds, angles, and gimmicks, in a similar manner with other forms of entertainment such as soap opera or film. In the past, virtually all wrestlers adhered to kayfabe in public, even when outside the ring and off-camera, in order to preserve the illusion that the competition in pro wrestling was not staged. With the advent of the Internet Wrestling Community and the sports entertainment movement in pro wrestling, the maintenance of pro wrestling's backstage secrets are more difficult to keep than they were in earlier decades. Today, kayfabe is sometimes broken to advance storylines, to explain prolonged absences due to legitimate injury, as a tribute to a wrestler, or even for comedic effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayfabe

there you go

jamess

Reaction score
In professional wrestling, kayfabe (pronounced [ˈkeɪfeɪb] KAY-fayb) refers to the portrayal of events within the industry as "real", that is, the portrayal of professional wrestling as being not staged or not worked. Referring to events or interviews as being a "work" means that the event/interview has been "kayfabed" or staged, and/or is part of a wrestling angle while being passed off as legitimate. In relative terms, a wrestler breaking kayfabe during a show would be likened to an actor breaking character on camera.

Kayfabe is often seen as the suspension of disbelief that is used to create the non-wrestling aspects of promotions, such as feuds, angles, and gimmicks, in a similar manner with other forms of entertainment such as soap opera or film. In the past, virtually all wrestlers adhered to kayfabe in public, even when outside the ring and off-camera, in order to preserve the illusion that the competition in pro wrestling was not staged. With the advent of the Internet Wrestling Community and the sports entertainment movement in pro wrestling, the maintenance of pro wrestling's backstage secrets are more difficult to keep than they were in earlier decades. Today, kayfabe is sometimes broken to advance storylines, to explain prolonged absences due to legitimate injury, as a tribute to a wrestler, or even for comedic effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayfabe

there you go

oh ok thanks for that! :y: