HBK Retirement/DX news

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I really didn't even need to read your entire post (I did though), as soon as I saw CM Punk/HBK I knew exactly what you were going for. I thought the same thing myself. This would without a doubt be an absolutely INCREDIBLE feud both on the mic and in the ring. There really is no need to discuss why..lol
Only problem facing it would be the brand division and HBK's unwillingness to appear on Smackdown due to his religious commitments.

Beer

We all want to see Triple H against HBK but it probably won't happen. I am looking forward to see if he does retire after Wrestlemania.

I don't personally want to see it... again. But who is to say it won't happen? I'm not sure where you managed to find the unlikelihood of it.